What's new

Closed How to tether http injector in android (unrooted) using proxfier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onii-sama

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Tutorial ko lang para sa mga hindi maroot na cellphone pero gustong i tether ung connection nila sa HTTP INJECTOR sa Android to PC using Proxyfier.

Requirements:
*Android phone (with Mobile Hotspot/ Tether)
*Http injector with working ehi
*PC/Laptop
*Proxyfier (download from - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. )

1st step. Connect android phone to Http injector.

2nd step. In PC/laptop, download and install proxyfier. (Upon registration, Put any thing in the company name then copy and paste this to the serial number: "T3ZWQ-P2738-3FJWS-YE7HT-6NA3K" to register.

3rd step. In application Proxyfier, look and click for tabs "Profile" > "Proxy Servers..." then click button "Add...".

4th step. Open Command Prompt, then type "ipconfig". Look and copy for the IP address of Default Gateway.

5th step. Back in the Proxyfier, paste the copied IP address of Default Gateway to the Box Address: then type "1080" for the Box Port:

6th step. Click the button "Check" to check the connection. If you see the Phrase "Proxy is ready to work with Proxyfier!" from the upper right, you are already connected. Click yes and ok for the following choices then your done! Enjoy browsing using your PC.

slide 007.png slide 008.png
Since dalawa lang yung kayang i upload kayo na bahala umintindi nung iba. Mukhang maayos naman ung mga tinaype ko.

Attachments

hmmm.. sa experience ko hindi basta gagana proxifier tether sa android with running injector. need mo padin either sscap or pc injector.

Ako I'm doing this pero with sscap. Check nyo lang un kay LadyClare na sscap with proxifier. meron na din kasama tutorial un at mga server na working naman lahat.

actually kahit walang running injector un androidphone nyo at no load sscap and proxifier lang panalo na pero mas mabilis lang talaga kung meron running injector with GS sa android phone mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back