What's new

Closed Default | 5 fresh ρrémíùm configs (for pc) + quad payloads until march 6 only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7Deadly

Eternal Poster
Reaction
[Must Read!]
Please be inform that these Configs are made by:
(7Deadly | seener | ayesu012000)
to confirm if it's legit or not? you can always check the "Note" inside all configs!
Thanks You!
If ever you have seen the same Threads or Configs as these? that posted by the other members aside from the given names in above? well that's not us!
________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Guys! just wanna share my newest 5 working configs + 4 working payloads inside!
All valid for 7 days! Fast Connect! Stable & Reliable Connection!
More information is inside the configs.

[Promo Needed!]
Recommended Promo's

• TM - sulitxt5 send to 8080 + coc5 send to 8080 = No data Cap
  • Globe - sulitxt15 send to 8080 = expect all Globe promo's are with Cap
NOTE:
I put all information inside configs! you have to read those information to avoid any hassle.

(feb 27 - Mar 06, 2017)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. hot! | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. hot!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.| You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

(feb 25 - Mar 04, 2017)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. hot! | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. hot! | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. hot!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.| You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

(feb 23 - Mar 02, 2017)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.| You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.| You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

(feb 21 - feb 28, 2017)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. hot! | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.| You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For those who don't have Http Proxy Injector (H.P.I.) just click the links below:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. | You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
(pass: ayesu)

NOTE:
if you encountered any problem regards to (H.P.I. PC)? just use the other version.

Remember!

you have to download 7zip to be able to extract it on your PC. just click the link below:
|
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. |

If you are newbie? and don't know how to use H.P.I? you have to download the tutorial below:
|
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.|

For those who want to try my configs for PC? just Go Here!>>

Follow, Hit Likes, & Subscribes here!
For more updated configs in the future..

Last edited:
thanks for this ..keep sharing
thanks po
Thanks for another update TS (y)
salamat ulit dito :)
Keep on sharing boss.
pasubok nito, lagi kasing disconnected ang config ko
salamat pooo. pasubok neto
thanks boss!...
thank you ma'am
keep sharing po
salamat boss. ^_^