What's new

Closed How to speed up(less or no buffer at all)YøùTùbé video streaming and web browsing using slow freenet

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariahCarey

Addict
Reaction
Good Day All!

Before you proceed, please read...

NOTE:

This thread is especially created to help out newbies or those who are not aware of this simple ways to boost browsing web pages/streaming videos on their android CP's/tablets. If you knew this already please just ignore my posts. Thank you.

Eto pong thread na to ay ginawa q para sa mga baguhan lamang lalo na po dun sa mga na di pa nkakaalam sa paraang ito na ngpapabilis sa ating surfing at panonood ng video sa YøùTùbé gamit si mabagal na free net.

Sa mga me alam na neto kung pano, mawalang galang na po, pakidedma na lang ng post ko, salamat po!

Let's proceed...

Actually its super easy as 1 2 3...

Of course, first of all you must have a working internet connection in any ways you prefer:

1. Free Net(You should have your working ehis~just grab any from on here or for globe/tm you can use mine @ https://phcorner.net/t/ehing-wagas-at-wakas.259770/#post-3308751, VPN handlers by our forum experts, etc.)

OR

2. Registered to surf promos~If your not into FreeNet, u must be registered to any surfing promos.

I - For YøùTùbé Video Streaming:

The sole idea for this is to lower video quality from HD to LQ on your settings to achieve fast, less or no buffer at all when streaming YøùTùbé videos on a slow internet connection.

*Just do the ff:

a.) If you already have the video settings on your YøùTùbé application, just explore it, look for the "gear icon" settings>video quality>set to 144p or 240p then go back to video wait for it to play and you'll see you'll have less or no buffer at all.(Same method when you are on your browser, just choose Desktop Mode browsing so you'll be able to see the settings for you to toggle.)

b.) Now, if your built in YøùTùbé app won't show you any setting to control video quality that means you lack the additional feature... No worries,
All you have to do is download YøùTùbé 5.7.36 apk√

1. Go to google or any search engine you prefer then key in YøùTùbé 5.7.36 apk, then you may download from any site you want. I used apkdot.com when I got mine.

2. Once downloaded, install it.(Note: Installing happens only ONCE, any additional installations popping up on your screen just click LATER or ignore).

3. Then go now to your YøùTùbé app and launch it(thats if you are not redirected to YøùTùbé homepage automatically, after installation), let some videos load, choose and play any for testing...

4. The three dots will automatically appear on the top right corner of your video screen, click on it, then choose the gear icon, you'll see 4 pixels will appear for you to choose from(HD-LQ)720p, 360p,240p,144p Now choose lower/lowest(144p)!

5. If you're unable to visualize my description above, I'll have numbered photos in sequence below with captions for each steps you should do.

II - For Web Browsing:

1. For faster browsing/googling on your browser, just set app to
Speed Mode On or Data Savings On or even lower image quality from high to low/micro.

2. As for me I just use
UC MINI any version will do, just go to playstore> type the keyword~uc mini, or google it and download from any site u prefer> Install>launch> Speed Mode ON>done!

3. Same with opera mini and other browser apps, just choose Data Savings ON√

Hope this helps you, thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Eh
Bes c ÿôutubê pagset mo automatic yung quality.. lolower talaga if mahina yung net.. :)

Eh un na nga po bes, dahil katay na si malakas, ngttyaga na muna sa latest na mbgal na net kaya I downloaded c additional feature YøùTùbé 5.7.36 para mcontrol q c settings sa android tab q at cp, I always use 144 pixels para mbilis si YøùTùbé q sa streaming less or no buffer kahit mhina si remote proxy q po:)

Eh

Eh un na nga po bes, dahil katay na si malakas, ngttyaga na muna sa latest na mbgal na net kaya I downloaded c additional feature ÿôutubê 5.7.36 para mcontrol q c settings sa android tab q at cp, I always use 144 pixels para mbilis si ÿôutubê q sa strêâmïng less or no buffer kahit mhina si remote proxy q po:)

Bakit mo pa kailangan nyan bes? May settings naman c YøùTùbé 144p quality. At stream hd movies through wifi lang.. nandyan lahat sa settings ni YøùTùbé bes kahit yung latest version..

Bakit mo pa kailangan nyan bes? May settings naman c ÿôutubê 144p quality. At stream hd môviês through wifi lang.. nandyan lahat sa settings ni ÿôutubê bes kahit yung latest version..

Kelangan q tlga to bez sa built in q dahil wala po xang feature and I just shared what I did para sa nga same situation na katulad q po bka mkatulong sa knla, kaya need q po I download. Actually, ininstallan cp at tablet q. Di kasi Aq ngdedesktop mode sa browser dahil sa bagal ni freenet lam nman natin pg d2 no need na mgdownload nyang addl feature pero sa built in kelangan since wla po sakin. Gdpm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back