What's new

Closed 25 Of The Worst Pickup Lines Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PurpleFox

1. “Are those space pants you’re wearing?” “Why?” “Cause your a$$ is outta this world!”
  2. “Call me Mr. Flintstone. I can make your bed rock.”
  3. “Damn there must be something wrong with my eyes!” “Why?” “Because they’ve been stuck on you all day!”
  4. “Do you work for UPS?” “No why?” “Because I saw you checking out my package.”
  5. “Hey baby, wanna sharpen my pencil?”
  6. “Hey pretty lady, I know Klingon, and tonight I’m going Klingon to you!”
  7. “I forgot my phone number, can I have yours?”
  8. “I heard that milk does a body good but DAMN girl how much milk you been drinking?”
  9. “I like my ladies the way i like my peanut butter… CHUNKY!”
  10. “I lost my keys. Can I check your pants?”
  11. “I lost my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?”
  12. “I’m the biggest lady-killer in Buffalo since O.J. Simpson.”
  13. “If God made anything better looking than you he must have kept it for himself.”
  14. “If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?”
  15. “If I wrote the alphabet I’d put U and I together.”
  16. “Is there a rainbow outside your house? “No why?” “Because you’re the treasure I’ve been looking for.”
  17. “Is your daddy a thief?” “Why?” “Because he stole the stars out of the sky and put them in your eyes.”
  18. “Is your name Candy?” “Why?” “Because you are looking so sweet.”
  19. “Just call me milk because I do a body good.”
  20. “My shirt would look great on your bedroom floor.”
  21. “Quick, I need 50 cents! My mother asked me to call her when I fell in love.”
  22. “Secret Service, ma’am. I need to do a full body cavity search. National security, you know.”
  23. “Wanna have ***?”
  24. “What could be so wrong in heaven that an angel like you is here on Earth.”
  25. “Why don’t you come over and sit on my lap and we’ll talk about the first thing that pops up.”

Dear @PurpleFox,

Since 2 years have passed since the last reply in this thread, I am locking it to prevent necroposting. Feel free to start a new thread or contact any forum staff if you want this to be reopened.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.