What's new

Closed 20 things you should difinitely not to search on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phc - Fattyboy

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Not too long ago, I worked as an office manager for a food start up and we were looking into buying some insulated box liners. I don't know what I was thinking but I simply typed in 'liners,' which led me to links for Always, Stayfree, and Kotex. No, not quite what we were looking for.

We've all done it before. We've typed in the wrong key words or somehow got distracted by other search options, and before you know it, we're looking at something very strange.

Below we've included some things that we hope you never search because unless you've got a strong stomach or an intense curiosity, one that knows no limits, you're going to regret it. But you're probably going to do it anyway, aren't you? It's a 'don't touch the stove, it's hot' kind of thing.

On the flip side, if you're looking to exact some playful revenge, tell a sibling to look up one of these. But don't get mad at us when they hate you for life!

#1. Lamprey Disease

When searching for the jawless fish lamprey, be careful not to search the old email hoax 'lamprey disease

#2. Elephantiasis

We didn't include an actual image result on purpose. Elephantiasis is when parts of the body, anywhere from your leg to your face, swells into massive proportions. Several conditions can lead to this symptom.

#3. Jiggers

A jigger is a small measuring device often used by baristas or bartenders. Jiggers, however, are small chigoe fleas that you can find in dust or in rural areas. If you are infected, it isn't pretty. Infection can lead to inflammation or turn as serious as death.

#4. Smokers' Lungs

Send photos of this to friends and family that refuse to quit. They're just as bad as you thought they'd be.

#5. Killer Kids

If you search 'killer kids' on Google, you probably won't find anything that'll bother you at first glance. But once we start to give you names like Daniel Petry, you'll be sick to your stomach. In this example, Petry of Brazil was 16 years old when 12-year-old Gabriel Kuhn asked to borrow some Tibia money (not real money but play money for the video game).

When Kuhn refused to pay him back, he strangled him to death. Then he cut the boy's body in two in attempt to hide the body but it was just too messy so he left it was it was.

Please do not search his name. You'll really regret it.

#6. Wet Koala

This isn't a real thing but that doesn't mean that the images won't give you nightmares. Someone superimposed fangs onto a wet koala, making it look rather ferocious.

#7. Body Farm

The University of Tennessee Anthropological Research Facility is the original 'body farm,' a site where decomposition can be studied.

#8. 2G1C

I was tricked into watching '2 girls 1 cup' and I still haven't forgiven the pranksters.

#9. Shauna Maynard

4chan is an image-based bulletin board where you can post random things anonymously if you'd like. One user posted the following message.

'I have killed several women for pleasure. If you can guess a name I will upload a picture. If you can guess a name of any of these women I will upload their photo. no more than ten names per post. Any more than that will be ignored. Some are Polaroids and others were taken with a disposable camera. I also have pictures of them before death when I was able to do so. If you guess all of the names I will show you where I dumped a body in 1999. The first one is free as her name is unlikely to be guessed.'

The photo was later identified as Shauna Maynard. Some sites that this killer is a hoax while others are trying to catch him.

#10. Drug Smugglers

This search can turn up relatively harmless. You learn about how people smuggle drugs and how they eventually get caught. But the deeper you dig, the more you discover how some countries treat smugglers they catch (e.g. beheading).

#11. Trypophobia

The phobia of objects with clusters of small holes went viral a few years ago. You might find it ridiculous but who knows? You might have trypophobia yourself. Go ahead and search it and tell us what you think

#12. "Bear" by Marian Engel

This novel is about a librarian who enters a sexual relationship with a bear. It's an award winning piece and has been dubbed the 'most controversial novel ever written in Canada.' Need we say more?

#13. Brown Recluse Spider Bite

Bites from these poisonous spiders are the worst. You won't last a second looking at the image search results. Please don't do it.

#14. Fournier

Have a crush on French basketball player Evan Fournier? Just make sure to search his full name. If you look up 'fournier' alone, images of a type of gangrene that affects the perineum (the region between the anus and scrotum or vulva) will come up.

#15. Skin Condition

You don't even have to fill in any details. The results will pop up instantly. If you're having a bite, we definitely do not recommend searching this. You won't be able to finish eating.

#16. Calculus Bridge

Trying to think of a project for math class? Don't search 'calculus bridge,' because it'll bring up photos of plaque build up.

#17. Harlequin Ichthyosis

Harlequin Ichthyosis is a genetic disease that encases a child's skin in thick, white plates. It was previously considered fatal but in 2011, the Archives of Dermatology announced that the number of survivors have been increasing.

We actually do recommend searching Stephanie Turner, an inspiring young woman living with the condition. Her story is absolutely amazing.

#18. Mucus Plug

If you've been *******t before, you probably know what this is. That's all we're saying about this one.

#19. 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick

Luka Magnotta is a murderer. He posted a video called '1 Lunatic1 Ice Pick' in which he repeatedly stabbed international student Lin Jun with an ice pick, dismembered him, and committed necrophilia. The story gets worse, but we won't go any further.

#20. Peanut, the World's Ugliest Dog

We actually love and adore this dog. Peanut is a rescue dog that survived a fire and is being cared for by his human Holly Chandler. In 2014, he was officially crowned the World's Ugliest Dog.

This research credited to LifeBuzz website that where you can read fun stuffs...

Lol.. Be a man guys I'm done searching them all, and all of them looks terrifying.. :):):):):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
isesend ko to sa tropa kong heavy smoker
#4. Smokers' Lungs

Send photos of this to friends and family that refuse to quit. They're just as bad as you thought they'd be.

Status
Not open for further replies.