What's new
  • Welcome to PHCorner forums. Take a moment to sign up and gain unlimited access and extra privileges that guests are not entitled to, such as: All that and more! Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today!

Trivia 2-year-old dies, electrocuted after putting metal spoon into extension

Jmrie_

ᜑ᜔ᜋ᜔ᜇ̵̊ᜁ
Contributor
Joined
Aug 21, 2017
Messages
104,336
Reaction
52,612
Age
25
bakit kasi nag lagay ng kutsara

A two-year-old child in Quezon City died due to electrocution after inserting a spoon into an electrical outlet, GMA News' Mai Bermudez reported on Saksi's Monday edition.

Jake Angara's mother, Eloisa, narrated she prepared milk for her child. She then left the spoon she used on a place that is out of reach of the child.

"Noong bubuksan ko na ang pintuan may pumutok. Kinabahan ako, pero akala ko may nalaglag lang or what," Eloisa said.

"Napasigaw ang asawa ko, ang sabi niya lang, si Jake na-ground," she added.

She rushed Jake to the hospital where the medical staff tried to revive the child. But the child died.

The spokesperson for Meralco said steps can be taken to avoid similar accidents from happening.

"Maaari talagang maaksidente 'pag 'yan ay kinalikot or kapag may object na bakal na in-insert o kaya iyong daliri, inilagay mismo sa opening ng outlet, said Joe Zaldarriaga.
"Kung hindi naman po kailangan ng extension huwag na po tayo gagamit po niyan sapagkat hindi rin po ganoon ka-safe," he added.
The Angara family is requesting for financial assistance.

Jake Angara is set to be buried on Tuesday, February 23, 2021. -- BAP.

Source
GMA News
 

Pirata101

Established
Kakaawa nyan lalo na yung may pics ng bata. 2 yr old din anak ko. Plano ko ng lagyan ng mga cover yung mga mababang ac outlet dito samen sa bahay. Stay safe everyone.
 
Comment

Online statistics

Members online
1,451
Guests online
1,501
Total visitors
2,952

Forum statistics

Threads
1,037,749
Messages
17,691,623
Members
1,500,332
Comments
839,904
Attachments
1,318,091
Profile posts
96,954
Top