What's new

Closed 2 new crypto-powered games

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankarlie

Addict
Reaction
Hello guys gusto ko lang i-share inyo itong mga crypto-games na pwede kayo kumita ng mga cryptocurrencies. Medyo bago pa sila kaya hindi pa siya available for exchange pero soon for sure magkakaroon yan ng value pag nagkaroon ng traction yun mga projects nila Meron din silang bounty and airdrops where you can earn their tokens by spreading awareness or doing simple marketing stuff. May referrals program din kaya pwede kayo mag invite ng mga tao for some tokens. Unfortunately bawal ang referrals here so just contact me directly na lang sa telegram, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. if you want to be under my referral and guide you on the crypto side of the game kung hindi pa kayo masyado familiar sa pag-handle ng cryptos.

Anyway ang una na i-share ko sa inyo is You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. syensya na cut and paste ko na lang yung description na ginawa ko sa isang crypto-blog platrom para mas mabilis ko matapos yung post ko LOL and yes english siya kaya please bear with me.

warfield_1.png

Warfield is game that uses cryptocurrencies to reward gamers depending on the achievements they make in the game. They are rewarded with Golder tokens, the native token used by the developers as a utility tokens that can be used by the players to interact with the game and as the main cryptocurrency in the game economy.

The game developers is currently conducting their Initial Coin offering (ICO) those who are into investing in cryptocurrency projects should take a look at this project as it has already a working product that you can actually use. I have tried the web-based game and I must say I was thoroughly impressed with the game even though it is at its very early stage. They said that the game will be available in android, iOS and desktops. The alpha version can be accessed by registering in this You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. For those who are not keen to these types of investment you can still earn some Golder tokens by participating in there You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

unnamed.png

The games is currently playable using the the web application and loading time is not that bad depending on the internet connection you have. The desktop version which is said to feature better graphics and more maps will be released soon. The mechanics of this game is simple similar to that of counterstrike, yes one of the longest running game genre and still very popular today. What sets this game apart is that it utilizes a cryptocurrency called Golder Tokens which is incorporated in the game mechanics. This will serve as a real incentives for playing the game and presents new dynamics in first person shooter games.

Their utility tokens called Golders are currently being sold by the company that developed the game at heavily discounted prices. This might be a good investment as the demand for these tokens can increase overtime as the game gains traction (meaning increase in value). Moreover developers have said in the past that they are going to use the same tokens for its next project called Dirt Field which is a demolition derby type game, doubling the use-case of the the crypto. There are also indications that other games are in the works that will utilize the Golders Tokens. More games, more demand the higher the value, simple economics right?

Yan po ung first game na gusto ko share sa inyo. The other game is called Laserchain. Yung mahilig sa CoC and Startcraft you can try this out kasi parang fusion siya ng dalawang game genre na ito. Meron din cryptocurrency incorporated sa game nila kaya pwede kumita ng tunay na pera dito if you know how to trade yung crypto. But for now bagong bago pa yung project kaya hindi pa masyado active yung trades niya. Maganda to guys kasi bago palang para maging pioneers kayo. Mas madali din magpa level up kasi wala pa masyado tao. Anyway again kukunin ko ulit sa blog post ko dati yung explanation ko kaya bear with me again at English to ulit guys ha bear with me again.

bce875c7-1.jpg

LaserChain is a new blockchain-powered war strategy game that utilizes a native cryptocurrency called LaserChain Tokens that is based on the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. This game is like StarCraft with the game mechanics of Clash of Clans wherein the LaserChain Tokens are given instead of Gems.

The game is currently available in desktop and mobile versions in both Andriod and iOS. The graphics engine of the game uses Unity which in most cases should run smoothly on most devices even entry level android devices.

b4abcc6c-2%20(1).jpg

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I have tested the game using my 2016 android phone and my old desktop computer using only the built-in graphics card and I must say I am really impressed with its performance. I think the games is still in beta and I am sure overtime optimizations and tweaks will be implemented for a better gaming experience.

Don't take my word for it, go ahead try it for yourself I am sure you will enjoy it the same way I do. LaserChain Tokens can be traded in Waves DEX.

Yung game ng Lasechain kung may Steam na kayo pwede niyo add sa mga library niyo kasi nasa Steam na siya. May referral program din yan kaya pwede kayo magkaroon ng rewards just by inviting people. Again bawal referrals here so if you want to be under my mentorship just contact me directly doon sa mga indicated social media accounts ko. Kung may katanungan kayo just reply lang sa post ko then I will surely try to answer your questions kung kaya ng powers.

Naka payout kana ba? Ilan minimum?

Yung warfield hindi since nasa crowdfunding stage pa sila. I expect siguro mga next year pa ma distribute your token. Yung sa laserchain naman meron but am holding my coins pa. Actually nasa waves platform na siya kaya lang tulad ng mga nasa Decentralized exchange wala pa siya liquidity para makapag trade pero slowly magkakaroon yan early parin naman yung project still gaining popularity.

Di ko pa alam mga yan. Yung mmorpg na cryptobarons maganda. Si cryptokitties dati inaalagaan pet tapos mahal daw haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back