What's new

Closed This is what I find for Android screen casting to Windows & Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Arthur

Addict
Reaction
This is not a new topic in fact but I find very few tools can really make this happen smoothly. There are some times when I want to open an Android app or play an Android racing car game with a larger screen. I just wonder how I can have a remote view of my Android app as well as enjoy a better visual experience. And I find this, Chromecast. It is considered as the most popular tool concerning screencasting and of course I have a try. Since it is built in my phone by default, so I do not need to take time for accessing it from Google Play.

And I just figure out that it also needs a signal receiver working on computer. About the receiver, I have tried quite many tools, such as AllCast and Mirror Beta. But it is hard to find a real available one. Finally I got this, one powerful program generated by Apowersoft company. It is named as Apowersoft Android Recorder and I next will introduce my experience when using it.

It is a handy tool that offers online version as well as desktop version. Online can be utilized for free and desktop version needs payment to get its full features. When I cast my Android screen to the PC monitor, it can also display my screen activity with synchronized sound track together. Amazing feature! I can image how it can work perfectly if I use it for tutorials or video call and many other things. Moreover, it covers the features of making screen recording and screenshots, which gives me another surprise there. With this tool, I can make wonderful gameplay videos and take HD screenshots as many as I like.

Here I share its download link and user guide post. Hope you guys like this!:):):)
Download Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
User Guide: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back