What's new

Closed Help please i need a way to get free internet connection on my android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction
Hi mga boss ;) im new here (hence the name) im just looking for a way to get free internet on my phone (asus zenfone go not rooted cause i dont know how to) ive tried alot of freenet stuffs like psiphon and all the other shit nothing worked hopefully you can suggest some apps to me or a way to häçk wifi passwords anything guys haha hope you could help me thanks

Hi mga boss ;) im new here (hence the name) im just looking for a way to get free internet on my phone (asus zenfone go not rooted cause i dont know how to) ive tried alot of freenet stuffs like psiphon and all the other shit nothing worked hopefully you can suggest some apps to me or a way to häçk wifi passwords anything guys haha hope you could help me thanks
Try Xp psiphon pero if globe or tm user ka mahihirapan kang kumonek sangayun kasi d pa na update ung error nya, pero pag smart or tnt user ka, mabilis daw yun kumonek at no cap depende sa location;)

Yeah ive just downloaded the file havent tried it yet instruction said that i need a default apn but i dont know what that is or where to change it can you help me thanks alot man

Boss try mo to, ito gamit kong settings kaso per area talaga si psiphon. Pero mo baka gumana sayo iyo ang thread.
https://phcorner.net/t/no-capping-no-capping-no-capping.143062/
Feedback kalang kong gumana sayo sa thread owner.
Hahahaha it worked man i just followed the thread then boom it worked hahaha thanks man

Good for you just say a simple thanks to thread owner. Enjoy your free net and dont share it to social media it might get dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.