What's new

Closed be a good english speaker/writer in a month

Status
Not open for further replies.

annepuxa

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Share ko lang to ..

Ginagamit siya ng partner ko noon almost everyday. Ang galing na niya mag english ngayon ☺

Meron siyang lessons and excercises so maeenjoy nyo siya plus di pa nakakahiya since mobile application siya at hindi tao ang nagtuturo sa inyo.

Perfect for all ages.

Heres the download link

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Thank you for sharing this ts.. tamang tama ito sakin at dalawa kung anak..:) medyo kinakalawang na English grammar ko hehehe.. thanks ulit..(y):D

nakita ko lang din naman yan somewhere .. nagenjoy partner ko diyan e tapos di siya naiilang unlike pag nasa room nakakahiya magkamali .. baka lang makatulong sa inyo hehe . youre welcome po

Can you tell us if your english that good now?
Hmmm .. Ive been a csr for more than 3 years now and ive been speaking and using english as my way of communicating with ny customers, when i tried using this app ive discovered that me myself had some grammar lapses that i was able to work on and practice .. I didnt really downloaded this for myself it was originally intended for my hubby's use coz i want him to be more confident to use english in communicating with my peers as well as during job interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back