✎ Google Playstore
✎ AdBlock
✎ Instagram
✎ Twitter
✎ Games
Etc

Download Links
August 19 - September 3
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

September 2 - September 16
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

My Threads
30 Days Ehi
- https://phcorner.net/t/30-s-s-13-s-s-low-ping-79m.382483/
3 Days Ehi
- https://phcorner.net/t/august-20-3-s-10mvr-s-e-h-i-witn-ypdate.368529/page-13#post-5636721

Last edited:
CLICKBAIT!
Please change the title of your thread. Yung last thread mo parehas din nakalagay NO NEED LOAD pero kailngan pala

and avoid harrassing biancy_marasigan ..consider this as a last warning.. or else.. you will be ban
Hello. Are you saying this to me, sir? Or to him? :eek: What harassment I did? :eek: Check his ehi sir. Its expired. And it saying that you need to go to the link that he mentioned to finally get his config. And check the link there that provided. Im not doing this just to bash someone's config. I'm doing this because I found it not right.

Hello. Are you saying this to me, sir? Or to him? :eek: What harassment I did? :eek: Check his ehi sir. Its expired. And it saying that you need to go to the link that he mentioned to finally get his config. And check the link there that provided. Im not doing this just to bash someone's config. I'm doing this because I found it not right.
my dear.. ikaw nga iniingatan ko eh. siya sinasabihan ko.. hindi ikaw..

i give him warning..

Please don't misunderstood. secretaccount gave the warning to him(ibak). Actually I am also complaining about his threads kasi lahat ay clickbaits. Nakalagay palagi no load pero kailangan pala. Also nagpopost siya mamaya pa pala yung download link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back