What's new

Free Unlock Codes for WM66A, Huawei Pocket Wifi, & ZTE Devices (12 digits unlock code only)

kjmj14

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Hi there!
Post your device model no. and IMEI, here, and i'll give you the codes you need to unlock your devices. I can only entertain longcheer wm66a and huawei mobile broadband modems only. Other than that, sorry. But maybe in the near future, i may start accepting other devices, too... ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE as of 3/26/2016:
Now unlocking for free for ZTE modems and dongles that requiring 12 digits unlock codes only.

UPDATE as of 3/31/2016:
Uploaded DCCrap and Huawei Modem Unlocker for users with older devices.

UPDATE as of 3/31/2016:
Unlocking of ZTE devices requiring 12 digits unlock code is temporarily postpone until further notice.

UPDATE as of 4/3/2016:
Unlocking of ZTE devices requiring 12 digits unlock code will now continue today.

UPDATE as 5/6/2016:
Huawei E5573 is now supported but i'll be needing the 2 patterns required to generate your unlock code. And please format your post like this when asking for your device unlock code:

Model:
Pattern 1:
Pattern 2:

F.Y.I. Pattern 1 is different from Pattern 2 so don't mixed it up or else the unlock code that i'll be generating for your device will be incorrect and won't work.

For procedures, how to get pattern 1 and pattern 2 of your device please PM me. Thanks! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Devices that currently not supported:
-Samsung phones
-Huawei phones
-ZTE MF65
-ZTE MF65M
-ZTE MF65+
-ZTE MF910L
-Evoluzn Devices
-Alcatel Devices
-Longcheer WM66
-Longcheer WM66E
-Longcheer WM66H

Attachments

Last edited:
Try this unlock code => 1781806617

If you cannot press the OK button or it said incorect code just add 0 at the beginning of the code that i gave you.
Ex. 0+123456789 equals to 0123456789

Feedback na lang pag nagwork... :)
ok boss wait lang try ko :D

oh my! :D Thank you boss na unlock talaga sya :D matagal ko na ito gustong ipa unlock kaso wala akong makita ! Thank you boss !

upload_2016-3-24_11-6-34.png

Attachments