What's new

Closed MTN 0.0kb free browsing works faster with ProNET v10.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahpaul11

Addict
Reaction
MTN 0.0kb free browsing works faster with ProNET v10.10

The MTN 0.0kn cheat has been working for weeks now, and most MTN users are still blazing the tweak, while some other users are still struggling with the simple configuration setup for the tweak. Few weeks ago, I published the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., and till date, the codex of this trick still works.

mtn%2B0.0k%2Btweak.png

Today, I’ll be introducing you to a new VPN application codenamed “ProNET VPN”. This VPN is a modded version of the normal Psiphon VPN but comes with a simplified interface and a better connecting speed, unlike the usual disconnection issue we do face when using psiphon.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., which also works perfectly.

Today, I’ll be your guide on how to configure the MTN 0.0kb tweak on your android device using ProNET v10.10. Mobile network settings would also be provided, because I noticed that most people do skip the part to setup their mobile network. Sometimes, using the default settings sent by your isp might not work out as expected. If you still encounter any difficulty with the setup, then you can view the snapshot which is displayed above, to verify every setup made.

Mobile network settings
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Proxy address: 127.0.0.1
Port 8080

ProNET VPN Configuration settings

>>>> You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. <<<<

After downloading the application, install and launch. Once the application is launched, click on Dzebb handler, and configure using the below settings. Remember to remove any other existing setup.

Tick Reverse Proxy box
Proxy type: Real Host
Custom Header: X-Online-Host
Proxy Server: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Real Proxy Type: Default
…. Save…
Now select United States as region or use any other region…
Go to ProNet options and configure using the below settings
Tick connect through an HTTP Proxy...
Also Tick Use following settings…
Host Address: 10.199.212.2
Port: 8080
… Go back and on server to connect…

That’s it on how to make use of the MTN 0.0kb trick on Android phones using ProNET VPN application. For iOS users, I already published a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., I advise you check that out. If you got any problem, feel free to let us know via comment section. Don’t forget to join our email list for our future free browsing updates.

Read more: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ito nakita ko latest tricks..sensya na sa post ko kahapon parang hindi talaga gumgana yun..kaso di ko alam kung anong network ito parnag globe kasi ang proxy adress ay 127.0.0.1

Attachments

bat ganun nag try din ako ayaw talaga connecting lang lagi may area po ba na pinipili ang pronet? pa help naman po.

MTN 0.0kb free browsing works faster with ProNET v10.10

The MTN 0.0kn cheat has been working for weeks now, and most MTN users are still blazing the tweak, while some other users are still struggling with the simple configuration setup for the tweak. Few weeks ago, I published the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., and till date, the codex of this trick still works.

mtn%2B0.0k%2Btweak.png

Today, I’ll be introducing you to a new VPN application codenamed “ProNET VPN”. This VPN is a modded version of the normal Psiphon VPN but comes with a simplified interface and a better connecting speed, unlike the usual disconnection issue we do face when using psiphon.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., which also works perfectly.

Today, I’ll be your guide on how to configure the MTN 0.0kb tweak on your android device using ProNET v10.10. Mobile network settings would also be provided, because I noticed that most people do skip the part to setup their mobile network. Sometimes, using the default settings sent by your isp might not work out as expected. If you still encounter any difficulty with the setup, then you can view the snapshot which is displayed above, to verify every setup made.

Mobile network settings
APN: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
Proxy address: 127.0.0.1
Port 8080

ProNET VPN Configuration settings

>>>> Download ProNET v10.10 here <<<<

After downloading the application, install and launch. Once the application is launched, click on Dzebb handler, and configure using the below settings. Remember to remove any other existing setup.

Tick Reverse Proxy box
Proxy type: Real Host
Custom Header: X-Online-Host
Proxy Server: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Real Proxy Type: Default
…. Save…
Now select United States as region or use any other region…
Go to ProNet options and configure using the below settings
Tick connect through an HTTP Proxy...
Also Tick Use following settings…
Host Address: 10.199.212.2
Port: 8080
… Go back and on server to connect…

That’s it on how to make use of the MTN 0.0kb trick on Android phones using ProNET VPN application. For iOS users, I already published a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., I advise you check that out. If you got any problem, feel free to let us know via comment section. Don’t forget to join our email list for our future free browsing updates.

Read more: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

ito nakita ko latest tricks..sensya na sa post ko kahapon parang hindi talaga gumgana yun..kaso di ko alam kung anong network ito parnag globe kasi ang proxy adress ay 127.0.0.1
Boss may pang TM po ba kayo para magamit Ito? Pashare namn boss...

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back