What's new

Tutorial .

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello sir gamit ko na po cia pano po iderekta file like this T00rent ->Gdrive -> My Gdrive?? or T00rent -> My Gdrive

Updated Commands 16-09-2021

/mirror [download_url][magnet_link]: Start mirroring the link to Google Drive.

/tarmirror [download_url][magnet_link]: Start mirroring and upload the archived (.tar) version of the download

/zipmirror [download_url][magnet_link]: Start mirroring and upload the archived (.zip) version of the download

/unzipmirror [download_url][magnet_link]: Starts mirroring and if downloaded file is any archive, extracts it to Google Drive

/qbmirror [magnet_link]: Start Mirroring using qBittorrent, Use /qbmirror s to select files before downloading

/qbtarmirror [magnet_link]: Start mirroring using qBittorrent and upload the archived (.tar) version of the download

/qbzipmirror [magnet_link]: Start mirroring using qBittorrent and upload the archived (.zip) version of the download

/qbunzipmirror [magnet_link]: Starts mirroring using qBittorrent and if downloaded file is any archive, extracts it to Google Drive

/clone [drive_url]: Copy file/folder to Google Drive

/count [drive_url]: Count file/folder of Google Drive Links

/del [drive_url]: Delete file from Google Drive (Only Owner & Sudo)

/watch [Y⊕ùTùbé-dl supported link]: Mirror through Y⊕ùTùbé-dl. Click /watch for more help

/tarwatch [Y⊕ùTùbé-dl supported link]: Mirror through Y⊕ùTùbé-dl and tar before uploading

/zipwatch [Y⊕ùTùbé-dl supported link]: Mirror through Y⊕ùTùbé-dl and zip before uploading

/cancel: Reply to the message by which the download was initiated and that download will be cancelled

/cancelall: Cancel all running tasks

/list [search term]: Searches the search term in the Google Drive, If found replies with the link

/status: Shows a status of all the downloads

/stats: Show Stats of the machine the bot is hosted on
hello sir gamit ko na po cia pano po iderekta file like this T00rent ->Gdrive -> My Gdrive?? or T00rent -> My Gdrive

you can try my gdefc (Google Drive Encrypted Folder Copy)
1. encrypt your gdrive's file or folder link
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. login your Gdrive account
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3. copy the encrypted folder id from step 1 and paste it to step 2.
4. you can now copy your file to your gdrive
Hello sir gamit ko po ung kinomple nio sa google colab at ano po kaya prob pag ganito? wala naman akong rclone.conf sa pc ko

1632399991905.png

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.