What's new

Closed Lost iPhone 6 please help! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepotpepot23

Enthusiast
Reaction
Hello po. I'm new here!

I just want to ask the experts kung paano ma-trace ang nawawalang iphone. Ginamit ko na ang 'Find My iPhone' pero unfortunately offline ang phone ko. Nagresearch po ako na pede ipang-trace ang IMEI number pero hindi ko po malaman kung paano... Pede po ba magpatulong?
IMEI number: 354432068306676

Hello po. I'm new here!

I just want to ask the experts kung paano ma-trace ang nawawalang iphone. Ginamit ko na ang 'Find My iPhone' pero unfortunately offline ang phone ko. Nagresearch po ako na pede ipang-trace ang IMEI number pero hindi ko po malaman kung paano... Pede po ba magpatulong?
try this one TS

After your iPhone is stolen:
2. If your iPhone is stolen the first thing to do is find a computer right away and log into iCloud. It doesn’t matter if the computer is a Mac or a PC. It just needs a modern web browser. Go toYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and enter your iCloud user name/Apple ID and password. This will be the same iCloud/Apple ID you used in the Find My iPhone app.
3. After you have logged in, find the Find My iPhone button and click it.
4. At the top of the screen you’ll see the label “All Devices”. Click it.
5. From the drop down menu select your stolen iPhone.
6. The iPhone info window will pop up. Here you’ll be able to see how long ago the iPhone last checked in. You’ll also find three buttons below that: Play Sound, Lost Mode, and Erase iPhone.

sana makatulong
thanks

try this one TS

After your iPhone is stolen:
2. If your iPhone is stolen the first thing to do is find a computer right away and log into iCloud. It doesn’t matter if the computer is a Mac or a PC. It just needs a modern web browser. Go toYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and enter your iCloud user name/Apple ID and password. This will be the same iCloud/Apple ID you used in the Find My iPhone app.
3. After you have logged in, find the Find My iPhone button and click it.
4. At the top of the screen you’ll see the label “All Devices”. Click it.
5. From the drop down menu select your stolen iPhone.
6. The iPhone info window will pop up. Here you’ll be able to see how long ago the iPhone last checked in. You’ll also find three buttons below that: Play Sound, Lost Mode, and Erase iPhone.

sana makatulong
thanks
thank you sir! Nagawa ko na rin po ito, device is offline daw po kaya hindi pa rin malocate. :(

If your device is online when you put it in Lost Mode or lock it, it locks and tracking begins (if applicable). If Location Services is turned off on the device, it’s temporarily turned on to track your device’s location. A confirmation email is sent to your Apple ID email address.
  • If your device is offline, the passcode lock and tracking (if applicable) take effect the next time it’s online.

talaga pala wait mo muna mag online pero atleast block na siya
thanks sana makatulong
stay ka lang dito sa pHC
madami magtuturo diyan wait lang.
ty

Hello po. I'm new here!

hindi mo yan matri-trace kung hindi nakaconect sa internet yong iphone mo,masaklap pa diyan kung ang ginamit mo na recovery sa email mo ay yong simcard mo maliban lang kung icloud.com yong ginamit mong account pero kung yahoo o gmail maaring mabuksan yong apple id mo!

tsk tsk..pano ba gagawin natin dito...may paraan pala talaga to fully infiltrate kahit gaano ka secure yung i phone..
abang pa tayo sa mga payo ng iba nating mga master
thanks

sakin din yng iphone ko ninakaw,pero merong lock code saka naka open yng apple id ko.makakaya kaya yng mabuksan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back