What's new

11 kinds of Bible verses Christians love to ignore

D

Deleted member 2176153

Some Bible-believing Christians play fast and loose with their sacred text. When it suits their purposes, they treat it like the literally perfect word of God. Then, when it suits their other purposes, they conveniently ignore the parts of the Bible that are—inconvenient.

Here are 11 kinds of verses Bible-believers ignore so that they can keep spouting the others when they want to. To list all of the verses in these categories would take a book almost the size of the Bible; one the size of the Bible minus the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., to be precise. I'll limit myself to a couple tantalizing tidbits of each kind, and the curious reader who wants more can go to the Skeptic's Annotated Bible or simply dig out the old family tome and start reading at Genesis, Chapter I.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are a lot of Bible verses people never really cared about, and not even the Bible verses,but the message. Humans have been corrupted by the world views that people forget who God truly is and what His words really meant.