What's new

10 Valid Questions from Atheists

homer_simpson,

Thanks for reading my Thread.
As you can see, I'm sharing this to other Bible readers who doesn't have any idea on how to talk with you (Agnostic)
and Atheist. I'm simply telling them to "wake up".

Now, before I answer your question, I just need to clarify...
Do you believe 1Samuel 15 as true?

:)Thanks
Yung comments mo are always directed sa person at hindi sa argument. Ganyan ka ba talaga mag-refute ng ideas?
Your question is irrelevant if I believe it or not. Ibalik ko sa iyo yung tanong, naniniwala ka ba dun sa true?

homer_simpson,

It is relevant po. Unless hindi ka agnostic? Ano ba talaga worldview mo?
I believe on the verse u gave in 1 Samuel 15, ikaw?

UNTRAINED Bible believers may gave u an explanation on that verse right away.
I used to be like them, but not anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
[XX='uploader74, c: 303511, m: 1743291'][/XX]
Marami ako naaka-discussion dito, meron agreeable meron hindi. Pero ikaw lang ang masyado engrossed sa person rather than the argument itself. It sounds like you do not have your own stand but rather simply tailoring your response based on the other party's belief/personality. In short, para kang chameleon.

And please drop that agnostic/theist/atheist branding but rather focus on arguments.

Dibat ang bible kuno ay written by men inspired/dictated by god (or its minions)? So I believe nasulat ang bersikulo na iyon dahil sa utos ng dyos mo.

To be honest, nakakasawa kang kausap. Sumabat ka kaya lang ako napilitan mag reply.

So laro lang lahat 'to or isang movie sa mata nya? Libangan lang tayo ng diyos?

Grabe namang God yan. Pinatunayan molang na hindi sya omnipotent at omnibenevolent God.

Ito ay tungkol sa pineal gland at lahat ng tao ay mayroon nito. The pineal gland has been considered as the “third eye” or “gateway to higher consciousness” that could see beyond our physical world. Ibig sabihin kapag ito ay nabuksan na ay makikita mo ang mga bagay na hindi kayang makita ng physical eye ng isang tao. Ang ate ko na teacher sa isang public school ay may kilalang tao na kayang magbukas ng tinatawag na third eye na ito. Hindi naman ito matagal na aabutin ng isang oras upang mabuksan niya ang third eye ng tao. Ang gagawin lang is to seat steady and calm. Yun lang at wala ng iba pa. Yun ay kung willing ka talaga malaman ang katotohanan sa ating mundo. Pero sabi mo nga hinahanap mo ang katotohanan at ito ang recommended way ko sa'yo na sana ay pabuksan mo ang third eye mo.

You can read more about pineal gland here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
This is the paraan ur saying in knowing god?? A part of the brain that some believed to be the "third eye"?? I told you to validate ur paraan in regards to its accuracy and stuff... And u point me to a part of the brain and ur story about ur sister...

Anw, let me ask lang..if u really believe that tnats paraan is accurate and true then have u tried it?? And who others have tried it? What did all of u find in this opening ng third eye?? Madali lang nmn kamo eh db? Can u ask ur sister sa name ng kakilala nea?? Maybe u shud advise him/her to publish his method and findings... Pls do provide ung details ng sinasabi mo na third eye opener na yan.

@uploader74..hmm.. mukhang magandang horror movie yan ha. Pero tama ka related naman sa third eye "that could see beyond our physical world."
Owww...and u agree with this one ah... Can u elaborate more on this?? Like if this is the key pala then why is it that this third eye is "close" by default?? If like sabi ng inaagree mo na itsnpart of the human body all along

@uploader74..Marami ako naaka-discussion dito, meron agreeable meron hindi. Pero ikaw lang ang masyado engrossed sa person rather than the argument itself. It sounds like you do not have your own stand but rather simply tailoring your response based on the other party@s belief..personality. In short, para kang chameleon.

And please drop that agnostic/theist/atheist branding but rather focus on arguments.

Dibat ang bible kuno ay written by men inspired/dictated by god (or its minions)? So I believe nasulat ang bersikulo na iyon dahil sa utos ng dyos mo.

To be honest, nakakasawa kang kausap. Sumabat ka kaya lang ako napilitan mag reply.
I think gets ko na where TS is coming from... I think he has this notion na he is a "better" believer than most of his peers like Calling them "UNTRAINED" and telling them to "wake up"...

A character seen on most christians...advise TS..take it with ur fellow believers first and prove to them that u are actually better...then...tska mo address ang non-believers to your god, them non believers to any god and present ur best argument by then.

Homer_simpson,

I understand you're frustration.

you said:"Marami ako naaka-discussion dito, meron agreeable meron hindi. Pero ikaw lang ang masyado engrossed sa person rather than the argument itself."
If you find the question targeting your worldview as an agnostic, and you are being shaken by it, then that is good.

you said: "It sounds like you do not have your own stand but rather simply tailoring your response based on the other party's belief/personality. In short, para kang chameleon."
Thanks for the opinion. Only UNTRAINED Christians will explain answers to anyone right away without knowing their worldview.
And my Thread is telling them it's wrong. So are you really an agnostic or Atheist or a believer like me?
But if confused believer ka lang, why not?

you said: "And please drop that agnostic/theist/atheist branding but rather focus on arguments."
Drop it? aren't you proud of what you are? INC are proud to be called INC, watchtower members are proud to be called "Jehovah's Witnesses", shouldn't you be proud of being an Agnostic? este, maybe you're not sure of what you are yet?

you said: "Dibat ang bible kuno ay written by men inspired/dictated by god (or its minions)?"
You DON'T BELIEVE the Bible as inspired, but you are appealing unto it?
Do you really BELIEVE your question holds substance?

you said: "So I believe nasulat ang bersikulo na iyon dahil sa utos ng dyos mo."
Now, YOU BELIEVE in my God! Wow, so believer ka? Naguguluhan ka lang kung bakit Niya inutos yun?
You can't find the true answer, so u chose to be Agnostic, tama ba?

If sawa ka na mag-reply via forum, invite kita for Starbucks BGC, ako taya, after COVID.
I will gladly answer your valued questions, in person.
You, jayendcastro and I see some errors in some Christian Sects in which I agree.
You can bring a friend along.
fair enough?:)

Last edited:
I can give you the contact number of the eye opener if you want. Maybe if you contacted him he can explain to you better about this method.

I'm gonna repeat it again

Ikaw din ba si OPM The KinG?🤔
If Yes, I will gladly answer your question.

Si OPM kausap ko so bilang pagbigay galang nadin sakin pwede bang lumayas layas ka.

hay salamat nakukuha mo din purpose ng thread na ito.

It's NOT for u guyz, but I appreciate U and homer reading it. :)

sanskuro,

Thanks for reading my Thread.
Do u have any answer to those questions, if Atheist kausap mo?
U can post/ share it here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Owww...and u agree with this one ah... Can u elaborate more on this?? Like if this is the key pala then why is it that this third eye is "close" by default?? If like sabi ng inaagree mo na itsnpart of the human body all along
Tama ka. It is close by default. Meron kasing mga tao na ipinanganak na bukas na ang third eye because his/her parents or grandparents ay bukas na rin ang third eye. Namamana rin kasi ito kaya yung iba pagkapanganak ay open na. At yung mga magulang ay maaaring nag undergo sa meditation process. Dahil meditation is one of the natural process para mabuksan ang nakasaradong ikatlong mata ng isang tao.

hay salamat nakukuha mo din purpose ng thread na ito.

It's NOT for u guyz, but I appreciate U and homer reading it. :)
I wasnt complimenting you. But if u seem to agree that u have a better argument than your fellow theist pls prove why ur better and then present your argument

Tama ka. It is close by default. Meron kasing mga tao na ipinanganak na bukas na ang third eye because his/her parents or grandparents ay bukas na rin ang third eye. Namamana rin kasi ito kaya yung iba pagkapanganak ay open na. At yung mga magulang ay maaaring nag undergo sa meditation process. Dahil meditation is one of the natural process para mabuksan ang nakasaradong ikatlong mata ng isang tao.
Prove it.