What's new

10 Valid Questions from Atheists

uploader74

Forum Veteran
Reaction
01 How come there's evil in this world if there's God?

02 How come God created Lucifer in the first place when He already knew he will rebel against Him?

03 If God knew Adam will fail, why didn't He intervene?

04 If God is love, why does He let children die of starvation in Ethiopia?

05 Where is God when innocents are being massacred?

06 Why can't God stop evil if He is Almighty?

07 Is it God's will to let evil triumph over good?

08 Why did God drowned all the people in Noah's time, which includes young kids or babies?

09 Why should people believe in the Bible with contradictions?

10 If God is merciful, why would He punish people forever burning in Hell?

Maybe you have heard these questions before. What's your first reply when an Atheist ask you these kind of questions?
Would you try to debate them showing (Biblical, Scientific, Historical) evidences to prove the Bible is true? Or you would just avoid them?

In a Christian worldview, these questions are easily answered, since the Bible is our ultimate authority, we can know how God works with different people and in different times,
to resurrect the innocents for life eternal, and to condemn the wicked in the Eternal Fire to come.

If you give an answer to the Atheist, make sure you don't prove God's existence,
unless you're willing to WASTE your TIME proving things he already know.

The right response to these questions, is to dig the foundation from their inquiry. Where do they base their question from?
Once you discovered that foundation, the Atheist will be exposed as a confused individual who needs truthful answers.

NOTE:
Please don't answer the questions, it's not for Trivia.
The thread is for Christians who have questions on this article.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Attachments

una may evil kasi counter balance yan sa good halimbawa kung may hot may cold and kung may yin meron yang...pangalawa di alam ng dios ang future na mangyayare kaya nga tayo binigyan ng free will tapos yung sa noah ark sinabi na dun na pinagbibigyan na maniwala kay noah tapos syempre sa freewill ng tao ayaw nila maniwala kaya ayon ang nangyare

i will not touch on each of those questions, in fact there are even more valid questions that an atheist can ask... in fact other non christian theist have some questions of their own. but of course you christians when asked those very same questions will answer by appealing to the bible and so the cycle goes on and on...

but i do wanna point out some things tho:

Maybe you have heard these questions before. What's your first reply when an Atheist ask you these kind of questions?
Would you try to debate them showing (Biblical, Scientific, Historical) evidences to prove the Bible is true? Or you would just avoid them?

- yep, evidence and proof of your god claim is what most atheist look for. and yep as well that "some theist" do avoid such discussion. i wonder why...hmmm

In a Christian worldview, these questions are easily answered, since the Bible is our ultimate authority, we can know how God works with different people and in different times,
to resurrect the innocents for life eternal, and to condemn the wicked in the Eternal Fire to come.

- to say that "In a Christian worldview, these questions are easily answered" is quite a bit of a stretch. Maybe what you meant here is your brand of christian worldview. Christians have many denominations all claiming to be the right one. so to say it's "easy" is inaccurate as you christians can not even agree on what your bible\god says.

If you give an answer to the Atheist, make sure you don't prove God's existence,

- not sure if my morning coffee is not strong enough, or your absolutely not making any sense. an atheist WANTS YOU TO PROVE YOUR CLAIM OF THE EXISTENCE OF GOD... what on earth are you instructing your fellow atheist to "make sure you don't prove God's existence," when thats the whole point of an atheist asking you to back up your claim?

and again a claim that an atheist already knows god and is denying it...thats what u meant hir right?

The right response to these questions, is to dig the foundation from their inquiry. Where do they base their question from?
Once you discovered that foundation, the Atheist will be exposed as a confused individual who needs truthful answers.

- i somewhat agree with some things you said here. a good discussion with another person do require you to consider where that person is coming from, BUT the problem hir u dont just consider those things, you make assumptions just like you did one paragraph before this one.

if there is indeed confusion then its not exclusive to a non-beliver, u dont have to look far and just look within your circle of christians and see the confusion there. however, i see no problem with a confused individual searching for truthful answers. Cause thats what we all want in the end.. THE TRUTH.

01 How come there's evil in this world if there's God?
This question has different answer especially of your own definition of god
For example we have something called Evil God from other religion.
It's not a hard question at all if you simply think it this way
There is no good if there is no evil or vice versa..

02 How come God created Lucifer in the first place when He already knew he will rebel against Him?
This question can only be answer by Christians which Lucifer is well known
In fact another name of Lucifer is "The light bringer" If you think carefully is Lucifer really evil? Or that is what the rule given to him to justify the good of god.

03 If God knew Adam will fail, why didn't He intervene?
Another question that can only be answer by Christians. Did Adam really failed? Or was it all part of the bigger script. Remember it was Eve who temp Adam and Eve was tempted by the snake. Know that from failure we can obtained success as Human. Who are we to question what Gods think?

04 If God is love, why does He let children die of starvation in Ethiopia?
God was never Love it was the Humans who blindly believe that God was love. Remember Gods and humans are not the same. Myths tells story about Gods and Human relationship but they always ended badly in the most cruel manner.

05 Where is God when innocents are being massacred?
Human always ask this question but why the god care if Human disappear? In the first place what human define as innocents is not so innocent in the eyes of a god which can see everything about a human. God is god while humans are humans why would gods even care if the humans goes extinct when they can create them anytime they wanted?

06 Why can't God stop evil if He is Almighty?
The answer in this question is the same in my answer to the first question.

07 Is it God's will to let evil triumph over good?
The answer in this question is the same in my answer to the first question.

08 Why did God drowned all the people in Noah's time, which includes young kids or babies?
The answer in this question is the same in my answer to the 5th question.

09 Why should people believe in the Bible with contradictions?
This question has different answer base on different religion with their own bible. In the first place a bible is just a written book by churches leaders who guided their followers. How we interpret what is written is greatly influence by this leaders and we only went with the flow to the majorities opinion.

10 If God is merciful, why would He punish people forever burning in Hell?
How do you know hell even burns? Their are many concept of hell which is always the opposite of heaven. As a human being we use hell as a source of horror and fear to justify the paradise called heaven. In a way it is no different from being a racist. Good people goes to heaven bad people goes to hell a teaching that is commonly found in most churches. The word that if god is merciful is even laughable as history already shows that their is no such thing as a merciful god.
Bored lng ako hahaha this 10 question wag nyo dibdibin sagot ko hahaha
While I am an atheist I'm pretty close to Christians so I might not be an expert but this is just from my point of view

So you already rebutted and discovered how can these questions can be answered convincingly? So your bible is your ultimate authority. Do you recognize that there are countless atrocities ordered by your god and committed by his minions. Those are written in the very bible you are considering as authoritative. Not unless you are ok with those.

1 Samuel 15:2–3, God tells King Saul, “I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them, put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.”

So you already rebutted and discovered how can these questions can be answered convincingly? So your bible is your ultimate authority. Do you recognize that there are countless atrocities ordered by your god and committed by his minions. Those are written in the very bible you are considering as authoritative. Not unless you are ok with those.

1 Samuel 15:2–3, God tells King Saul, “I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them, put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.”
Ooh..good old genocide... One of the many NSFW stories in the bible...

That is why most religion has a foundation that are base to hypnotism turning them into true fanatics that well deny any answer that would threaten their faith..
Take example about a certain religion that started their teaching towards little children where they even add it to the education system in some countries..

homer_simpson,

Thanks for reading my Thread.
As you can see, I'm sharing this to other Bible readers who doesn't have any idea on how to talk with you (Agnostic)
and Atheist. I'm simply telling them to "wake up".

Now, before I answer your question, I just need to clarify...
Do you believe 1Samuel 15 as true?

:)Thanks

i will not touch on each of those questions, in fact there are even more valid questions that an atheist can ask... in fact other non christian theist have some questions of their own. but of course you christians when asked those very same questions will answer by appealing to the bible and so the cycle goes on and on...

but i do wanna point out some things tho:

- yep, evidence and proof of your god claim is what most atheist look for. and yep as well that "some theist" do avoid such discussion. i wonder why...hmmm

- to say that "In a Christian worldview, these questions are easily answered" is quite a bit of a stretch. Maybe what you meant here is your brand of christian worldview. Christians have many denominations all claiming to be the right one. so to say it's "easy" is inaccurate as you christians can not even agree on what your bible\god says.

- not sure if my morning coffee is not strong enough, or your absolutely not making any sense. an atheist WANTS YOU TO PROVE YOUR CLAIM OF THE EXISTENCE OF GOD... what on earth are you instructing your fellow atheist to "make sure you don't prove God's existence," when thats the whole point of an atheist asking you to back up your claim?

and again a claim that an atheist already knows god and is denying it...thats what u meant hir right?

- i somewhat agree with some things you said here. a good discussion with another person do require you to consider where that person is coming from, BUT the problem hir u dont just consider those things, you make assumptions just like you did one paragraph before this one.

if there is indeed confusion then its not exclusive to a non-beliver, u dont have to look far and just look within your circle of christians and see the confusion there. however, i see no problem with a confused individual searching for truthful answers. Cause thats what we all want in the end.. THE TRUTH.
Kahit may paraan naman para malaman mo ang katotohanan kung may Diyos nga ba gayundin kung may kaluluwa ang isang tao pag namatay ito. You say "searching for truthful answers". Ang tanong, gagawin mo ba ang paraan na ito kung ito ay makakapagpatunay na totoong may Diyos. Hmmm..

Kahit may paraan naman para malaman mo ang katotohanan kung may Diyos nga ba gayundin kung may kaluluwa ang isang tao pag namatay ito. You say "searching for truthful answers". Ang tanong, gagawin mo ba ang paraan na ito kung ito ay makakapagpatunay na totoong may Diyos. Hmmm..
Oh really?? And what is that "paraan"? And before u ask me gagawin ko yang sinasabi mo, ielaborate mo muna ang paraan na yan, like how did u come up with that methodology, is it accurate, etc...

But if ur gonna be telling me to read the bible and stuff magpapaikot lang tayo... But pls..do enlighten me sa paraan na sinasabi mo sa paghanap ng katotohanan.

God [Grabing Popcorn]
God's Taught Why they always debating on me?
Atheist to God you are nothing!
God to Atheist Okay!
Audience Clapping!

Oh really?? And what is that "paraan"? And before u ask me gagawin ko yang sinasabi mo, ielaborate mo muna ang paraan na yan, like how did u come up with that methodology, is it accurate, etc...

But if ur gonna be telling me to read the bible and stuff magpapaikot lang tayo... But pls..do enlighten me sa paraan na sinasabi mo sa paghanap ng katotohanan.
Ito ay tungkol sa pineal gland at lahat ng tao ay mayroon nito. The pineal gland has been considered as the “third eye” or “gateway to higher consciousness” that could see beyond our physical world. Ibig sabihin kapag ito ay nabuksan na ay makikita mo ang mga bagay na hindi kayang makita ng physical eye ng isang tao. Ang ate ko na teacher sa isang public school ay may kilalang tao na kayang magbukas ng tinatawag na third eye na ito. Hindi naman ito matagal na aabutin ng isang oras upang mabuksan niya ang third eye ng tao. Ang gagawin lang is to seat steady and calm. Yun lang at wala ng iba pa. Yun ay kung willing ka talaga malaman ang katotohanan sa ating mundo. Pero sabi mo nga hinahanap mo ang katotohanan at ito ang recommended way ko sa'yo na sana ay pabuksan mo ang third eye mo.

You can read more about pineal gland here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
[XX='uploader74, c: 303010, m: 1743291'][/XX]hmm.. mukhang magandang horror movie yan ha. Pero tama ka related naman sa third eye "that could see beyond our physical world."