What's new

Referral 10$ minimum pay per test

elastokwik

Forum Guru
Reaction
richest-anime-characters-nami-and-money-238692-1280x0.jpg

FIRST OF ALL DI TO REFERRAL LINKS, WALA AKONG PAKI SA GANYAN!!! My only intention is to help those who are willing to learn and earn.

These sites pays you just to test a website and do the task given to you. Don't worry the task is very simple.
You don't need to be very good in english just to express your thoughts, right? Yes, tama kayo, you need
to speak in english (duh! international language?) in order to rate their website. No need to use ostentatious words just to add spice in your rating; you don't need to do that.

LEGIT SITES LISTED BELOW:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (for mobile testing)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

*TAKE NOTE (VERY IMPORTANT)

Leave your "Dashboard" open para malaman mong may pumasok na pwede mo itest. Kasi pag dinadalaw mo lang dashboard mo kung kelan mo gusto ay mauubusan ka ng pwedeng ma test kasi nawawala yan mga 10-15 mins pag di mo na take.

Requirements:

*PC / Android (you can use android device as well, kasi meron naman pang android na app na pwede mo i test.)
*microphone (if you don't have microphone you can use You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) research nyo nalang pano gamitin!

c7605896031fc83885a8a7292d0b6822.jpg

Just follow my procedure in rating the website (optional), here's what I did to pass. SPEAK CLEARLY!!!

1. Read the instructions loudly, don't just read it in your mind. DON'T forget to read the instructions given in each step. (very important!!!).

2. Upon opening the website (Obviously the test started right?), I will tell them if the website look slick, clean, no distractions then I take a tour on the website clicking the navigation bars if its working properly then checking if all the information is what the website aims for (Don't forget to express you thoughts very important ).

3. Proceed to the task, very simple! some of them wants you to find their contact information, their mission, buy their product (not actually buy their product, don't forget that their site is still in the beta test.) and please tell them if you find it easy to find or you're having trouble navigating to said task.

4. Before clicking in the next step, don't forget these lines. (Okay I'm done here I'm gonna proceed to the next step).

5. Tell them your overall thoughts! Tell them your experience using their site.
Here's what you would consider.

*tell them if the website is lacking something like information (if there's any)​

*tell them if the site is good, if its ready to go/overall perfect (If everything is perfect.)​

*leave comments if there is something you want to suggest/add​

FAQ's:

Pwede ba sa MOBILE mag test?

Pwedeng pwede, kung magtetest kayo yung pang mobile yung i test nyo, basahin nyo lang requirements.

What if I'm not good in english?

You don't have to be good in english as long as you speak clearly. Even if you grammar is teleporting in each direction as long as the thoughts count.

Where is you proof of payment?

Kung yan laman ng utak mo, wag kanang mag try! Bat hihingi ka pa ng katibayan? Do your own research, in that case you can justify you own presumptions!

What is the minimum payment for this?

The minimum payment is 10$ up to 60$ depending on the task.

How long does it actually take to finish the test? is it really that long 15 - 20 minutes?

Believe me it wont take up 15 minutes or even 10mins in order to finish the testing process. (Pero depende sa inyo kung marami pa kayong pabebe moves diyan, ako binibilisan ko para matapos agad.)

How many days does it take to get ρáíd?

Well it actually depends on the site you are testing, but normally it takes up to 5-15 working days, sometimes it only takes 24-48 hours to get ρáíd. Kung ako sa inyo, mag test nalang kayo araw2 at wag nyo na alalahanin yang tagal ng payment kasi dadating din yan! wag ATAT sa pera kasi babayaran ka rin nyan.

How many test can I take up everday? Is it unlimited?

No it is not unlimited and on my experience swerte na yang maka 3 task per day ka. Which is not bad actually!

Ano technique para magkatask ka ng marami sa isang araw?

Well the only technique is to apply in all the testing site given above or apply at least 2-3 sites, in that case you can get 4-7 task per day which is very good.

Anong payment option?

Pwede sa paypal, paymaya, pioneer, bank account, credit/debit card. (Depende to sa aapplyan mo na site.)

yan sample lalabas sa test nyo, yang sa taas eh pang mobile, yang sa baba is pang pc.
1_3bzyFJqol5zzCGDamGSWog.png

Attachments

Last edited:
napakadali lang nyan, wag ka lang kabahan kasi di naman yan interview, sasabihin mo lang ano opinion mo haha

[XX='Shikieisdown, c: 1236491, m: 994664'][/XX] wag ka lang mag try sa mga maiingay na lugar kasi baka di nila masyado marinig boses mo! ayusin mo para 5 stars rating at maraming magpapatest sayo kasi irerecommend ka ng site na pinag testingan mo or ilalagay ka sa top raters, in that case titiba-itba kapag ganun haha

ok lang kahit mobile phone gamitin mo, wag kang kabahan, di naman yan interview at wala kang makakausap dyan! kaw lang magsasalita dyan.

kadalasan foreign, pero kung pasok sa kanila requirements mo then i take mo yung test, actually napakadali dali lang talaga, sabihin mo langa kung anong experience mo sa website nila, maganda ba design, marami bang distractions na di na dapat nilalagay or kulang sa info. mga ganun!

Isipan nyo lang na kikita ka dyan for only rating a website! Maganda na to pang side hustle at wag kayo mahiya mag english kasi wala namang makikialam sayo dyan, mag rarate ka lang bat ka kakabahan, di ka papanuodin ng sanlibutan. Mag-isa ka lang magsasalita.

Back