What's new

Closed 10 Google Search häçks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhalamand3rz

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Probably most of you are know these tricks. But again I share it for those who do not know these things. Check those tricks if it still working.

1. You can use Google search as a timer by typing in “set timer for” followed by the number of minutes or hours you’d like Google to start counting down from.
  2. Do you remember everything in your search term except for one word? Use an asterisk (*) in its place and Google search will fill in the blank for you.
  3. Rather than sift through your local airport’s website, simply type in the airline and flight number into Google search to get all the important information you need.
  4. Turn the Google search page into pìrâ†é slang by typing in “Google pìrâ†é” and clicking the “I’m feeling lucky” button. “Settings” will now be referred to as “Me likes an’ dislikes.”
  5. Want search results from one specific website? Type in your search term followed by “site:” and then the site you want the results from.
  6. Don’t bother getting out your calculator—you can simply type what you want to be converted like “20 euros to dollars” or “8 meters to feet” right into Google for an instant answer.
  7. You can narrow your search to specific date ranges by typing in your search term and using “..” between the dates you want. For example, if you were searching for popular music during the mid-to-late 2000s, you could type in “Best albums 2004..2010.”
  8. Want to play Pac-Man? Go straight into the game by typing “Google Pac-Man” and clicking the “I’m feeling lucky” button.
  9. Having something shipped to you? Don’t bother going to a confusing shipping website! Simply type your package number into Google to take you straight to the tracking page.
  10. Instantly translate between any language by typing in “translate” then your search term, followed by the language you want it translated to.
I hope it will give you some knowledge and information.
Don't forget to like this and comment below!

Status
Not open for further replies.