What's new

10 FASTEST INJECTOR EHI. FREE ρrémíùm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizjerei

Forum Veteran
Reaction
VIZJEREI-ANNONS.
World Is Never Peace, I Hope Your Eyes Will Be Opened And See What Is Happening In This World.

DOWNLOAD LINK.
10 PLUS 1 EHI.FILE.
HERE!!
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
PLUS ONE FREE!

GET HTTP INJECTOR 4.5V ON PLAYSTORE.

EXP. APRIL 21, 2016
INJECT TO YOUR HTTP INJECTOR
CHECK DNS AND SSH.

FOR GLOBE/TM USER ONLY.
HOW TO CREATE APN.

STEP 1.

GO TO YOUR MOBILE.
*SETTINGS.
*MORE OR
*CELLULAR NETWORKS
*CREATE NEW APN

STEP 2.

NAME : VIZJEREI or ANY
APN: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
PROXY: 203.177.42.214
PORT: 80
SAVE

CREATED BY : VIZJEREI
FB: coud_aquino17@yahoo.com
EMAIL: redmatinadog@yahoo.com

Last edited:
VIZJEREI-ANNONS.
World Is Never Peace, I Hope Your Eyes Will Be Opened And See What Is Happening In This World.

DOWNLOAD LINK.
10 PLUS 1 EHI.FILE.
HERE!!
PLUS ONE FREE!

GET HTTP INJECTOR 4.5V ON PLAYSTORE.

EXP. APRIL 21, 2016
INJECT TO YOUR HTTP INJECTOR
CHECK DNS AND SSH.

FOR GLOBE/TM USER ONLY.
HOW TO CREATE APN.

STEP 1.

GO TO YOUR MOBILE.
*SETTINGS.
*MORE OR
*CELLULAR NETWORKS
*CREATE NEW APN

STEP 2.

NAME : VIZJEREI or ANY
APN: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
PROXY: 203.177.42.214
PORT: 80
SAVE

CREATED BY : VIZJEREI
FB: coud_aquino17@yahoo.com
EMAIL: redmatinadog@yahoo.com
Salamat sa pag share

Boss pag gumagawa ako ng ssh account sa createssh bakit laging incorrect username at invalid password? Patulong naman po. Salamat.

If your using a free SSH on the web.

Check if you type the correct host name. it can be .
a host name :
EX
or
IP : 203.177.42.214

Port For SSH Default is 22

IMPORTANT.
if your using free web.
make sure you are using the host and your username.
EX.
USERNAME : phcorner.org-Vizjerei
Password: Secured

MY EHI FILE INFO.

EX.
HOST NAME : 195.189.142.132.
PORT: 22
USERNAME: ******
PASSWORD: ******
PAYLOAD: 208.71.186.73
IP PORT: 203.177.42.214:8080

Last edited:
No brose sir...... new bie ako sa injector.. :(
No browse??

Go To Playstore App .
Download HTTP INJECT 4.5
Download atleast 1 of the files ive posted.

NOW AFTER YOU FINISH DOWNLOAD.
open the HTTP INJECT 4.5v
Look for the 3 ( ... ) in your upper right screen.
press the IMPORT FILE.
find the file you downloaded here on my thread. and
check the box DNS and SSH.
PRESS START.

DONT FORGET TO OPEN YOUR DATA ON GLOBE/TM MOBILE.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING THE

if not. read my post again . there is a instruction there.

i hope my tutorial works. :)

Tested ko hataw sa bilis brad ah! Thanks sa share bossing...
YOUR WELCOME SIR.
ENJOY BROWSING ON YøùTùbé OR OTHER APPS.

WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING.
ENJOY.

-Vizjerei

I NEED YOUR FEEDBACK.

HOW TO CHECK YOUR INTERNET SPEED?

PRESS THE LINK BELOW.
PRESS THE MANUAL SIZE AND CHANGE IT TO 1MB.
PRESS THE START DOWNLOAD.

TELL ME HOW GOOD IS YOUR RESULT.

- Vizjerei

4b5d95a0

Mas ok kanina bossing nung nasa labas ako ng bahay mas mabilis pa dyan... Ayaw ma view, 1.9Mbps sya sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back