What's new

10 Bible Verses To Get You Through Monday

josephmed

Enthusiast
Reaction
1. "Rejoice not over me, O my enemy! though I have fallen, I will arise; though I sit in darkness, the Lord is my light." - Micah 7:8

2. "I give thanks to my God always on your account for the grace of God bestowed on you in Christ Jesus, that in him you were enriched in every way, with all discourse and all knowledge, as the testimony to Christ was confirmed among you, so that you are not lacking in any spiritual gift as you wait for the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ." - 1 Corinthians 1:4-7

3. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, on your own intelligence rely not; In all your ways be mindful of him, and he will make straight your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6

4. "O Lord, have pity on us, for you we wait. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of trouble!" - Isaiah 33:2

5. "Do you not know or have you not heard? The Lord is eternal God, creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint nor grow weary, and his knowledge is beyond scrutiny. He gives strength to the fainting; for the weak he makes vigor abound...They that hope in the Lord will renew their strength, they will soar as with eagles' wings; They will run and not grow weary, walk and not grow faint." - Isaiah 40:27-29,31

6. "Then God said: 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness'... God looked at everything he had made, and he found it very good" - Genesis 2:26,31

7. "My soul, be at rest in God alone, from whom comes my home. God alone is my rock and my salvation, my secure height; I shall not fall. My safety and glory are with God, my strong rock and refuge. Trust God at all times, my people! Pour out your heart to God our refuge" - Psalms 62:6-9

8. "For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plan for your welfare, not for woe! Plans to give you a future full of hope" - Jeremiah 29:11

9. "Behold, God's dwelling is with the human race. He will dwell with them and they will be his prophet and God himself will always be with them [as their God]. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, wailing or pain" - Revelation 21:3-4

10. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him might not perish but might have eternal life." - John 3:16

Happy Monday everyone!

Ganda nito

Proverbs 3:5-6
King James Version

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.