What's new

1,450+ ρrémíùm LIGHTROOM & ACR PRESETS by Contrasly,com

Azhurewhore

Honorary Poster
Reaction
208692110_4217563994953957_714309453977222246_n.jpg

Worth $549 but free here.

Designed to simplify your editing workflow and save you time. You'll be back behind the lens in no time at all.

If you’ve ever found yourself wanting to get a head start with your editing in Lightroom or ACR, the 1,450+ presets included in this bundle will help you do just that. We designed them with precision and ease-of-use in mind.

Whether you’re just getting started with Lightroom or ACR or you’re a veteran photographer, you know that using presets is a sure-fire way to speed up your editing and quickly find a style or look to add your own final touches to.

This bundle includes every single preset collections we carry in the store as well as all future updates. That means you get our Wedding Collection, Film Simulation, Essentials Collection, Seasons Collection, Desaturated Cinematic, Dramatic HDR, the West Coast Collection, and so much more. And you’ll also get access to the LRToolkit master kit.

Create gorgeous and breathtaking images with this professional post-production presets workflow. It will make your editing process easier and faster.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Pass: Azhure.Uploads@Phcorner

I am also known as Knievell. Sad to say someones leeching my content here so I'm countering it with my own post.

Have Fun!!!

Attachments

Thanks boss. I’m using iOS
Unfortunately, Lightroom does not natively support preset installation without a desktop/laptop and an Adobe CC plan. This is a real bummer. Right now, it’s a waiting game until Adobe adds this feature to iOS devices.

I was ask to provide decryption password. Please help

Need daw po ng decryption code

Pa updatw ng link bossing. Salamat po

Last edited: