bikoy

Since September 2018, allegations of an ouster plot against Rodrigo Duterte, the President of the Philippines, have been publicized by the military, who mainly implicated opposition figures and critics of the Duterte administration of involving in the plot. Several opposition groups who have been tagged heavily criticized their inclusion and subsequently denied the involvement in the plots.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. C

Closed The Voice did not match "BIKOY"

That means... pangpagulo lang si advincula.
  2. A

Closed Si Rodel & Bikoy

Several people (dds) asked my opinion about this topic... well, I did not know that my opinion mattered to them :ROFLMAO:, pero dahil mabait ako, I will oblige them and just give my 2 cents: 1. Si Rodel is just an uploader, obviously, he has no knowledge of who is Bikoy 2. Si Rodel was...
  3. D

Closed Bigatin Pala mga Friends ng MayAri ng site na nag Upload sa "BikoyVideo"

Proof Pictures sa ibaba Dilaw na hinog na Mangga Mga Kababayan, wag po kayu mag alala , malapit na malapit na makulong ang mga dilaw na nasa likod ng Bikoy nayan.
  4. D

Closed Mukhang Tumahimik dito sa PHC ang mga AntiDuterte/Dilawan dahil sa Pagkahuli kay Rodel Jayme

Napansin niyo parang silent ngayun ang mga Dilaw or anti duterte sa pag sira sa presidente nngayong araw. Dahil yata sa pagkahuli ni Rodel Jayme na nag Upload ng "Bikoy Video" at Possible din na sia ang mismong "Bikoy" ayun sa balita sa Abs-Cbn , dahil alam din ng mga AntiDuterte or Dilaw na...
  5. D

Closed Bikoy and Rappler Left the Group

Totoo naman diba, kung totoong nga pinaparatang mo sa isang tao dapat hindi ka nagtatago.
Back