get

"Get Up, Get into It, Get Involved" is a funk song recorded by James Brown. It was released as a two-part single in 1970 and charted #4 R&B and #34 Pop. It features backing vocals by Bobby Byrd, who shared writing credit for the song with Brown and Ron Lenhoff. This was one of several songs by Brown with an upfront social message.The song first received an album release on In the Jungle Groove (1986). Live performances of the song appear on the albums Revolution of the Mind (1971) and Love Power Peace (1992; recorded 1971).
Performers included drummer Clyde Stubblefield and guitarist Catfish Collins.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. T

Referral 10K Monthly Earnings Await: Get Rich with DobaShare App!

🇵🇭 Ready to rake in cash quickly and easily? DobaShare is here to turn your sharing skills into a money-making machine! With the potential to earn over 10,000 pesos monthly, this is your ticket to financial freedom! 🇵🇭 准备好快速轻松地赚取现金了吗? DobaShare 可以将您的分享技能变成赚钱机器!每月有可能赚取超过 10,000 比索,这是您通往财务自由的门票!...
  2. P

Tutorial How to get a 7-day Tik VPN account

🕸How to get a 7-day Tik🕸 VPN account 1. Register with an email (and verify) 2. Check the email and verify the account 3. Select the " Redeem " option 4. Copy and paste the following code: H6944-CVHP8-XEBGC BBGQ5-YTMBQ-9K5PB Hidden content
  3. F

Referral Bloodloop Airdrop + get a share of 200,000 BLS token for each refer

register here: bloodloop.com/onboard?ref=Cabz just log in everyday for a total of 7days and claim each day then connect your wallet after P2A start this june
  4. M

What type of gadget should i get?

Mostly office work and minor games, ano po kaya mas ok? Macbook, ipad, or windows laptop? I need your opinion kasi medyo nalilito ako alin kukunin ko, im leaning towards ipad dahil sa portability at battery. But i dont know kung gaano cya ka ok pagdating sa office work. Any ideas will be appreciated
  5. P

Crypto Harvest Moon Beta mining, Get early access / no need to wait for whitelist / first come first serve

Use my link para maaccess niyo ang beta mining ni Harvest moon, no need to wait para sa whitelist My new Tinker Recruitment: they help me harvest free $MOON tokens for future airdrops What is Harvest Moon? The simplest way to play and earn crypto, all through @MeteorWallet 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻? First...
  6. P

Tutorial Get ρrémíùm Remini

In this thread tuturo ko paano maka avail ng remini ρrémíùm Hidden content
  7. R

Referral GET 25 PBC AFTER KYC!

NEED ID FOR KYC: VALID ID PASSPORT join here: Public Coin
  8. M

Help HOW TO GET UNLI SCATTER?

How to get an UNLI SCATTER? Hi mga paps. I need your help! May babayaran lang na utang. Baka naman meron ditong members na magaling sa sugal na Scatter. Hehe 😊 I need some tips and tricks po or any strategy. anyone free to help po? Thanks agad². Or baka naman may mga application na...
  9. Y

Referral Ninja Blaze Testnet Grab Your Chance to get an Airdrop Before the Snapshot!!

Kaka-announce lang nito minutes ago guys! Ninja Blaze is a gaming platform built on top of Injective Blockchain! Magregister lang sa NINJA BLAZE Website, connect your wallet at kumpletuhin ang task to get Testnet Token (SHU). Gamit kayo Keplr or Leap Wallet KEPLR WALLET: Download Here LEAP...
  10. S

Referral Season 1 Till April 7 only! Get FREE $BEYOND

Malapit na to salpak agad! 🚨🚨🚀👩🏼‍🚀 Hidden content
  11. E

Tutorial Get Free WARP+ GBs in Cloudflare 1.1.1.1

Hello everyone, I'd like to share a simple web tool that I've created. With this tool, you can get free Warp+ GBs in the Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 Android app. You can check it out here: Free Cloudflare WARP+ GBs Tool You can find the code https://cloud.streamely.online/cloudflaretool.zip You can run...
  12. D

Referral Get 15M lion Airdrop upon registering

link: Delete emoji first 🔥 Lion Network Referral Airdrop! 🎁 Bonus: 15,000,000 LION 👨‍👨‍👦 Per Refer: 10,000,000 LION 🔗 Your Refer Link = https://t.😁me/LionNetworkAirdropRobot?start=Bot27800192
  13. S

Referral KOII Node Farming Airdrop Get In Early!

Sabay sabay tayong pumaldo habol na agad 🚨🚨🚨🚨 Hidden content
  14. A

I need to survive this to get this

From 1k capital reseller nag risk gumawa ng own version I need to survive this To get this
  15. D

Crypto (NEW OpenEX Mission) Get $BWB points reward on OpenEX Testnet App !!!!!! Join Here

Complete the task and receive $BWB Points rewards in BitgetWallet. Rewards will be distributed after the event ends. Please do not use multiple addresses to try to obtain rewards repeatedly, as it may result in failure to claim them. Download Updated OpenEx App : Hidden content Click on BWB...
  16. P

How To Get Photoshop (Or Any Other Adobe App) For Free

Download: GenP: https://www.mediafir…elease.zip/file Creative Cloud: https://creativeclou…=creative-cloud CCStopper: https://github.com/eaaasun/CCStopper Hidden content
  17. S

Don't get hard

Hidden content
  18. R

Referral Invite 10 to get 150 php

click link lang gagawin try lang Share and Earn Prizes
  19. R

How to Get Rid of Bags Under Your Eyes.

How to Get Rid of Bags Under Your Eyes Are you wondering why you have puffy eyes or how you can make under-eye bags disappear? Good news: Although they can be bothersome, bags under your eyes don’t usually impact vision or health. But if you want to reduce the puffiness around your eyes, there...
  20. S

Crypto LIMITED-TIME Crypto Earn Opportunity: Get UpRock (UPT) Tokens!

Farm na habang available pa 👇🏼 Kakasimula ko lang din kaya habol na! Hidden content
  21. J

Referral Lazada Palmolive Buy 1 Get 1

Link: https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.95tGB?cc
  22. J

Referral Daily Earning and Rewards

Welcome Visitors Hidden content
  23. L

Help How get postal ID? Pahelp po

How many days does it take para makakuha ng postal ID or SSS ID? Which one is madami lang iprocess like makukuha agad yung ID? Need ko lang pang verify sa gcash po
  24. P

Tutorial Way how to get licensed or non-pirated games Ubisoft/Epicgames/Steam/etc.

So madami pa siguro dito na nagnanais na makakuha palagi ng libreng laro, ibabahagi ko lang yung paraan kung paano ako nakakakuha ng mga random free games minsan heavy games kasama din depende sa event ng publisher My way to get: palagi niyo icheck etong mga website mas maganda araw araw a...
  25. C

Referral Get 5k credit coupon Shein

Accept my invitation 🤑🤑and join for your chance to win ₱5000 Credit & Coupon at SHEIN! https://shein.top/6hd2wdi
  26. A

Referral GET 38PHP AFTER REGISTRATION - FASTEST WAY TO EARN MONEY BY WATCHING ADS

WATCH ADS❗EARN❗WATCH ADS❗EARN❗ ➡️IPOST MO AKO PAG SCAM☺️ ➡️FREE38 NA AGAD PAGKAREGISTER ➡️NEED NAKA BIND NUMBER ➡️CLICK NYO LANG https://www.yoocars.vip/#/register?invite_code=STNHYE ❤️ MOREBONUS AND FREECASH SA TASK❗ FREECASH 100 200 500 1000🎉 DIRECT MESSAGE NALANG PO AGAD📩
  27. B

How can i get vpn in ios

Share nmn kayo mga lodi ng vpn n pwede sa ios ung pwedeng all in unlimited access. Advance thank you sa inyo❤️
  28. W

How to get free crypto everyday with IMC

🎁Sign-up Bonus $2 (automatic transfer) 📤Minimum top-up: $5 📥Minimum wí†hdráwal: $15 🕰wí†hdráwal time: 0-36 hours 💰wí†hdráwal fee: 5% 📥wí†hdráwal requirements: You can apply for wí†hdráwal after working for 48 hours register now: IMC 🎎Team commission: (automatic) 🥇LV1 16% 🥈LV2 8% 🥉LV3 3%
  29. K

Referral NEW AIRDROP Paldohan ito kapag nilabas na! Nagbibigay agad ng 200 points!

Mon Protocol distributes ownership of a trademarked in-game character to NFT owners. It will empower creative communities and IP core fan bases to participate actively in the long-term success of a consumer franchise, taking full advantage of true digital ownership and network effects. MON...
  30. J

Get Ready! Papasa Tayo! FOE 2024

Magandang Umaga Mga ka PHC ❤️ Sino taga region-10 Dito? Handa na Tayo para sa examination Ngayon June 2 Balang Araw magiging fire Officer din Tayo ❤️
  31. R

Tutorial BYPASS USA OFFERS TO PH SWAGBUCKS (Farm Method)

:Tssk: Disclaimer: The articles, tutorial and demo provided here is for informational and educational purpose only, and for those who’re willing and curious to know and learn about Bypass and Testing. :catDance: Swagbucks Bypass Method :catDance: In this method we will teach you on how to...
  32. P

Get ρáíd

ito na , inaabangan nyo din.... 🥴
  33. A

Referral Get Grass: The Data Layer of AI

Everyone has an internet connection with a certain amount of bandwidth per month, but almost nobody uses all of it. Grass is a network for selling that bandwidth to corporations & institutions, with a suite of applications that do this in the background of your phone or computer. The end result...
  34. B

Referral Get your 10 iron , From Iron Airdrop

https://tdotme/IRONStablecoinAirdropBot?start=Bot26359408 Remove dot, replace by . do the simple task lang Bago lang to, farm nyo na
  35. J

Referral SCAM TO!!

SCAM TO!! WAG KAYO MAGSEND SA PAXG TO CLAIM YOUR AIRDROP MGA ***** SYNDICATE MGA YAN,
  36. N

Help How to get into programming/coding

what's the best thing to do po to get into programming/coding?
  37. A

Tutorial Get Free 5K Tiktok Views! Dali na bago mag expired

CLAIM HERE MAKE SURE TO REACT, COMMENTS, and FOLLOW for more! Hidden content
  38. K

Referral Get Páíd daily, without investing. Pasuk agad habang mainit init pa

👌CLICK HERE TO START EARNING🎁 May 3 USD ka agad kapag nakapag register ka. Register and get 20 US dollars immediately, and you can wí†hdráw money immediately. You will get 10 US dollars for each friend you invite. Register✅ Register a new account to claim a spin or login to an existing one...
  39. T

Referral SHEIN buy 3 get 2 free oh

STEP1: download shein then register a new account using any email or phone number STEP2: go to 'shop' and search sa search bar tong code "7shizb" then mapupunta ka don sa game STEP3: tap mo yung play, pero dapat may lalabas na "buy 3 get 2 free" STEP4: if hindi agad lumabas yung banner, play...
Back