automation

Automation describes a wide range of technologies that reduce human intervention in processes, namely by predetermining decision criteria, subprocess relationships, and related actions, as well as embodying those predeterminations in machines. Automation has been achieved by various means including mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, electronic devices, and computers, usually in combination. Complicated systems, such as modern factories, airplanes, and ships typically use combinations of all of these techniques. The benefit of automation includes labor savings, reducing waste, savings in electricity costs, savings in material costs, and improvements to quality, accuracy, and precision.
Automation includes the use of various equipment and control systems such as machinery, processes in factories, boilers, and heat-treating ovens, switching on telephone networks, steering, and stabilization of ships, aircraft, and other applications and vehicles with reduced human intervention. Examples range from a household thermostat controlling a boiler to a large industrial control system with tens of thousands of input measurements and output control signals. Automation has also found space in the banking sector. In control complexity, it can range from simple on-off control to multi-variable high-level algorithms.
In the simplest type of an automatic control loop, a controller compares a measured value of a process with a desired set value and processes the resulting error signal to change some input to the process, in such a way that the process stays at its set point despite disturbances. This closed-loop control is an application of negative feedback to a system. The mathematical basis of control theory was begun in the 18th century and advanced rapidly in the 20th. The term automation, inspired by the earlier word automatic (coming from automaton), was not widely used before 1947, when Ford established an automation department. It was during this time that industry was rapidly adopting feedback controllers, which were introduced in the 1930s.The World Bank's World Development Report of 2019 shows evidence that the new industries and jobs in the technology sector outweigh the economic effects of workers being displaced by automation. Job losses and downward mobility blamed on automation have been cited as one of many factors in the resurgence of nationalist, protectionist and populist politics in the US, UK and France, among other countries since the 2010s.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  1. F

Course Free Udemy Course: Business Process Automation

Hidden content here's the link: Hidden content FEEDBACK LANG MGA PAPS TYTY!!!
  2. F

Udemy Course Python Learning for Network Engineers Automation Masterclass

here's the link: https://www.udemy.com/course/python-for-network-engineers/?utm_source=aff-campaign&utm_medium=udemyads&LSNPUBID=nN98ER4vNAU&ranMID=47907&ranEAID=nN98ER4vNAU&ranSiteID=nN98ER4vNAU-i41.wuTIIg4Vb.Dok0fX4g&couponCode=UNLOCKWIN PA FEEDBACK NA LANG PO SALAMAT!!
  3. R

Android App MacroDroid-Device Automation ver5.40.4 ρrémíùm

Hidden content MacroDroid-Device Automation ver5.40.4 ρrémíùm MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process. Features :-
  4. C

Klick Tipp email marketing automation

Recommend the unique product for email marketing and marketing automation with outstanding customer lifetime. No more losses due to changing browsers and devices thanks to the unique KlickTipp multi-device tracking. Large selection of optimized advertising materials : high-click banners...
  5. S

Course [Udemy 2-6-24 Limited] Master Python Web Scraping & Automation using BS4 & Selenium

Complete Web Scraping, Web Crawling and Web Automation Bootcamp using Python 3, Selenium, BeautifulSoup and Chromium. Hidden content
  6. S

Course [Udemy 2-6-24 Limited] Complete Rest Assured API Automation Testing Bootcamp 2024

Rest Assured API Automation Testing with Java Framework and PostMan: The online training course is designed to make you an expert in working with Backend API Testing. Our Industry Experts have more experience in working with Backend Testing and will ensure that you get trained and become...
  7. D

[Tools] Basic Payroll Software using Excel

Usage: Simple Payroll System specifically designed for managing employee salaries, deductions, taxes, and other aspects of payroll. Disclaimer: Leveraging a personalized macro, I automate saving worksheet copies for effortless review. [100% safe] Pre-requisite: MS Office Excel (Published with...
  8. P

Help Is a automation python developer a good career ba?

Goods ba sya mga paps? Since i like to automate things and i want to apply it in real world by applying sa work
  9. J

Course Udemy - Complete PYTHON Programming for Beginners - 2023 (Active Link) 12/26/2023

Grab na guys habang available pa. just please hit like button for more useful sharing. thanks Hidden content *Take note that this is limited time only guys and please pa feedback na lang guys if buhay pa yung link. Enjoy 😊
  10. J

Course Udemy - Complete Rest Assured API Automation Testing Bootcamp 2023 (Active Link) 12/26/2023

Grab na guys habang available pa. just please hit like button for more useful sharing. thanks Hidden content *Take note that this is limited time only guys and please pa feedback na lang guys if buhay pa yung link. Enjoy 😊
  11. Z

Android App MacroDroid - Device Automation v5.38.14 [Pro] [Mod Extra]

MacroDroid - Device Automation v5.38.14 [Pro] [Mod Extra] Requirements: 5.0+ Overview: MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process. ========== A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate...
  12. A

LF Work Looking for part time job/Encoder/Automation using Selenium

Looking for part time job pwede ako gumawa ng automation c#.net using selenium.
  13. P

Course [LIMITED] UDEMY PREM'IUM COURSE | MASTER PYTHON WEB SCRAPING & AUTOMATION USING BS4 & SELENIUM | CERTIFICATE GUARANTEED | DEEPMODS

This course includes: 3.5 hours on-demand video 1 article Access on mobile and TV Full lifetime access Certificate of completion What you'll learn Fundamentals of Web Scraping and Automation Understand Xpath & CSS Selectors Working with Spreadsheets and CSV files Automating Websites using...
  14. I

UDEMY - Browser Automation with Python Selenium

✨️(Limit: 1000 Enrollment)✨ 🌻Please enroll ASAP or the coupon will expire🌻 Hidden content
  15. L

Automation of attendance

Does anyone have a way to automate check in an check out of attendance using QR code and Google excel?
  16. D

Help Guys, ano kailagan aralin para sa mga web automation?

Web automation ba tawag dun? Gusto ko sana aralin yung mga parang spotify account generation mga ganong bagay. Yung mga tools ni jeromelaliag sa site nya. Salamat sa sasagot
  17. C

Udemy - YøùTùbé Automation with AI tools for Beginners

Just Sharing. (y) Understand the capabilities of YøùTùbé automation with Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools. Write scripts and create audio automatically Identify the steps required to set up tools and create Videos The complete process of creating an automated YøùTùbé channel File Type: MP4...
  18. H

Course UDEMY COURSE 100% OFF C# Test Automation Engineer - from Zero to Hero

C# Test Automation Engineer - from Zero to Hero 3 coureses in 1! Practical guide to become a Professional QA Automation Engineer in C#/.NET (AQA) This course includes: 13 hours on-demand video 1 article Access on mobile and TV Full lifetime access Certificate of completion Hidden content
  19. P

Tutorial [LIMITED] UDEMY PREM'IUM COURSE I MASTER PYTHON WEB SCRAPING & AUTOMATION USING BS4 & SELENIUM | CERTIFICATE GUARANTEED I DEEPMODS

This course includes: 3.5 hours on-demand video 1 article Access on mobile and TV Full lifetime access Certificate of completion What you'll learn Fundamentals of Web Scraping and Automation Understand Xpath & CSS Selectors Working with Spreadsheets and CSV files Automating Websites using...
  20. R

Help Bagong pagkakakitaan Python automation

Baka meron dito sa inyo may alam sa python automation na pwede mag collaborate sakin...may naisip kasi akong project yung tungkol sa adsterra, gusto ko mag create ng python project na pwede mag automatic upload ng reels sa fb page...basta both naman tyo mag benefits dito tapos pwede pa natin i...
  21. P

Tutorial [LIMITED] UDEMY PREM'IUM COURSE | JAVA (AND CUCUMBER) FOR AUTOMATION TESTING | CERTIFICATE GUARANTEED | DEEPMODS

Status: Expired This course includes: 13.5 hours on-demand video 7 coding exercises Assignments 4 articles Access on mobile and TV Full lifetime access Certificate of completion Enroll Link: Hidden content
  22. T

Android Automation

example ng pwede nyo magawa dito, kapag nag charge kayo at lalagyan nyo ng limit tas may custom sound na tutunog na 90% na yung charge ng battery nyo may dumaan ksi sa fyp ko kanina habang nag scroll ako naangasan ako kaya hinanap ko hahahaha... Hidden content
  23. N

Course Automation Testing Free Courses

Hi baka po may alam kayong sites for automation testing courses na free lang and may certificate. Thanks in advance
  24. C

Android App MacroDroid Device Automation v5.34.10 Mod

MacroDroid – Device Automation v5.34.10 Mod Size: 40MB MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process. Turn on the Wifi connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed)...
  25. A

Help PHbot

From the topic “WHY TECHNOLOGY DOSNT NEEDS US”, create a video presentation or a blog where you explain the content of the said topic, cite some examples according totheir advantages and dis advantages, their drastic changes when it comes to technology; It is really true that when automation...
  26. S

Help Phcbot

Step by step on how to assign inventory struction
  27. M

Need suggestion for an automation app to force quit applications

So I use apple music and even if i close out of the program, it'll run in the background and when I plug my phone into my car it'll automatically starts playing, even if I tell android auto to not autoplay music. So i'm looking for an automation app that I can use that when i close out of apple...
  28. D

Help Adobe Photoshop Automation [BOT]

Give me a complete code of program written in python language that automates image resizing in adobe photoshop using Python Photoshop API with Graphical User Interface that allows user input of dimension, filename, and save button
  29. S

YøùTùbé automation

can you suggest an AI that generates text to animation for free
  30. X

Home Automation using android phone Capstone

Ano pa ba pwedeng idagdag sa system namin? Ito palang naiisip ko , Lights Doorlock Fan Sliding gate Surveillance camera Medyo nagdadalawang isip ako sa system namin pero di na pwede magpalit kase pasahan na ng chapter 1 sa sabado . may pag asa ba tong ma approve sa mga panel ang ganito na...
  31. S

Course Automation Testing Course

Hi Guys, Baka may pwede kayo i share na site/course or yt channel na nag tuturo about automation testing? Balak ko po kasi mag shift ng career. TIA po.
  32. T

Android App MacroDroid PRO Device Automation v5.27.7

MacroDroid PRO – Device Automation v5.27.7 updated: Aug 11th 2022 File size: 44.9 MB Overview of MacroDroid Pro APK for Android A few examples of what macrodroid can automate: Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular...
  33. B

Python Kaway kaway mga nag aaral ng python

Hello mga master sa coding jan any recommendation san pwede mag simula zero knowledge po ako at gusto ko gumawa ng program para i'automate ang social media posting any tips para di madetect ng facebook at kung gumagana pa ba ang selenium sa fb?
  34. P

Help Automation - Helper - Bot

Good day po, sana matulungan huhu. Plan: To create a simple helper na mag au-auto top up ng funds sa razer gold. (to save time and effort) Problem: I was able to change the value of the input na, kaso, walang nangyayari whenever I press (either manually or automatically) the NEXT BUTTON...
  35. F

Course Software testing Course

Baka po meron kayo diyan course for software testing. Currently manual tester po ako gusto ko lang matutunan automation.
  36. Y

Visual Basic Automation of Prescription Entry

PRESCRIPTION ENTRY A prescription, often abbreviated ℞ or Rx, is a formal communication from a physician or other registered health-care professional to a pharmacist, authorizing them to dispense a specific prescription drug for a specific patient. Interested parties #messageme #contactme...
  37. D

Course 15hrs left The Complete WordPress Automation Course For Beginners!

The Complete WordPress Automation Course For Beginners!, Learn how to automate your wordpress website using certain unique plugins! By James Gabriel Claim nyo na bagoooo maggexpireeee anng codeeeeee Redeem code link ...
  38. S

Closed Jetpack 1.0: Artificial Intelligence and Automation in HR

Leverage the full potential of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to automate your workforce Hidden content
  39. K

Closed Question pera swipe automation

Mga Boss Questions lang possible kaya ma automate si pera swipe if the Following circumstances? Automation within the phone. Automation from screen mirroring applications such as SlideSync. Automation with BlueStacks, Nox or other Andriod Emulators. *Note Baka po mali ang section ng post ko...
  40. L

Closed Microcontroller progamming

Ano pong dapat kong bilhin na starter kit pag gusto ko magstart sa microcontrollers... May mga nakikita po akong separate yong programmer at yong microcontroller eh.. meron din yong nakasolder na yong microcontroller sa programmer..
  41. R

Windows 7 and Vista Guide to Scripting, Automation & Command Line Toools

Windows 7 Guide to Scripting, Automation & Command Line Toools
Back