Post and discuss all your favorite anime here and everything related to it.
láρág ko na guys sa mga wala pa at hindi pa nakakapanood: ---------- Super Dragon Ball Heroes ---------- Eto po Link: Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Episode 6 Episode 7 Episode 8 Episode 9 Episode 10 Episode 11 Episode 12 Episode 13 Episode 14 Episode 15 NEW UPDATE!!! "Next update release by OCTOBER po." Abang na lang po ulit. Wala pa specific date, update ko na lang kapag meron na. Stand-By na lang po kayo sa mga next updates. Enjoy!!!!
Pa rate netong mga "AMV" ko HAHAHAHA pasabi kung panget yung transitions, music, etc, suggest kayo para ma improve ko edits ko, hehe😁 First: Second: Ps: Pasabi kung ma view nyo or hindi,nag update kase ako ng GDrive e nawala yung share link option, kaya di ko sure kung naka public Ps ulit: alam kong my mas marami pang sweet moment si asta at noelle, kaso wala na kong black clover dito kaya yang mga clip is sa page ko lang ng black clover kinuha hehe Last Ps HAHAHAHA: pa comment kung saan ang mas better HAHAHAHA Ps: Lipat ko nalang dito, kase Anime Music Video pala meaning ng AMV HAHAHAHA
Jujutsu Kaisen Idly indulging in baseless paranormal activities with the Occult Club, high schooler Yuuji Itadori spends his days at either the clubroom or the hospital, where he visits his bedridden grandfather. However, this leisurely lifestyle soon takes a turn for the strange when he unknowingly encounters a cursed item. Triggering a chain of supernatural occurrences, Yuuji finds himself suddenly thrust into the world of Curses—dreadful beings formed from human malice and negativity—after swallowing the said item, revealed to be a finger belonging to the demon Sukuna Ryoumen, the "King of Curses." Yuuji experiences first-hand the threat these Curses pose to society as he discovers his own newfound powers. Introduced to the Tokyo...
Di ko po alam ang title pero I remember an episode po sa anime na yun and btw ecchi po ata yun or Hén†áí nakalimutan ko pero sa episode na yun yung mc pumunta sa bahay ng kaibigan ( I think mataba yung kaibigan) nya tapos naglalaro sila ng gaming console tas yung babae inutusan yung kaibigan na bumili daw ng pagkain or something then ayun umalis tapos yung babae nalang at yung mc naiwan sa bahay so ayun alam nyo na mangyayari next based on that situation. Anyways sino nakapanood na yan nakalimutan ko kase title comment nalang po sa may alam
required ba talga panoorin yung Naruto shippuden the movie? tatapusin ko kasi ng kumpleto itong series ngayun BALI NASA EPI 54 NAKO NG SHIPPUDEN.. TAPOS NA AALALA KO MAY MGA MOVIES SYA NA DAPAT MUNA PAONOORIN TANONG KOLNG CONNECTED BA YUNG MOVIE SA SERIES? KUNG CONNECTED PAPANOORIN KO PERO PAG HINDI CONNECTED TULOY KO MUNA SA SERIES.
Yu Yu Hakusho Info: One fateful day, Yuusuke Urameshi, a 14-year-old delinquent with a dim future, gets a miraculous chance to turn it all around when he throws himself in front of a moving car to save a young boy. His ultimate sacrifice is so out of character that the authorities of the spirit realm are not yet prepared to let him pass on. Koenma, heir to the throne of the spirit realm, offers Yuusuke an opportunity to regain his life through completion of a series of tasks. With the guidance of the death god Botan, he is to thwart evil presences on Earth as a Spirit Detective. To help him on his venture, Yuusuke enlists ex-rival Kazuma Kuwabara, and two demons, Hiei and Kurama, who have criminal pasts. Together, they train and...
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Brothers Edward and Alphonse Elric search for the Philsopher's Stone, hoping to restore their bodies, which were lost when they attempted to use their alchemy skills to resurrect their deceased mother. Edward, who lost only limbs, joins the State Military, which gives him the freedom to continue the search as he tries to restore his brother, whose soul is tethered to earth by a suit of armor. However, Edward and Alphonse are not the only ones seeking the powerful stone. And as they search, they learn of a plot to transmute the entire country for reasons they cannot comprehend. Hidden content
More info about the anime Download Shimoneta Season 1 Full combined in proper watch order on one single file (mp4) I just want to share this and btw I don't own the episodes or video files i used to make this all of it came from animepahe (720p) I'm not actually busy guys so please tell me or even recommend me some anime you like so that I can review it and by any chance also make a FULL MARATHON of it just like this one. https://phcorner.net/threads/download-highschool-dxd-full-720p-Ùncénsòréd.1051815/ https://phcorner.net/threads/download-konosuba-season-1-2-full-720p-ova-included.1051860/#post-17907770 Download MEGAsync for fast downloading[/CODE][/hidereplyorreact]
Back