What's new

Help PC expert pasok po.

G I N E B R A

Forum Expert
Elite
Guys, help naman. Nag ttry kase ako mag 2nd screen sa laptop ko. Ngayun, pagkasaksak ko nung gagawin kong 2nd monitor, may pinindot na agad ako sa setting ng laptop para mag- 2nd screen. Ang tinry ko ata yung off yung screen ng laptop tas bukas yung screen dun sa 2nd screen.

Pero ang nangyare sira pala yung mga button at wala ding remote yung TV na gagawin ko sanang 2nd screen.

Kaya ang nangyare black screen ngayun yung laptop ko at hindi ko mabalik yung display.

Any tips naman po. Huhu. Tia

IMG_0662.jpeg

Attachments

Hello! I understand your concern. It seems like you may have inadvertently disabled the primary display (laptop screen) while trying to set up the second screen (TV). Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve the issue:

1. Restart your laptop: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve display issues. Try restarting your laptop and see if the display comes back.

2. Use keyboard shortcuts: There are keyboard shortcuts that can help you toggle between different display modes. Press the "Windows" key + "P" key to bring up the display selection menu. You can then choose the appropriate display mode (e.g., Duplicate, Extend, Second screen only, etc.).

3. Access safe mode: If restarting doesn't work, you can try booting your laptop into safe mode. In safe mode, you may be able to adjust the display settings without interference from other programs.

4. Connect to an external monitor: If possible, try connecting your laptop to an external monitor or another TV to see if the display appears on that screen. This can help you determine if the issue is with your laptop's display or the settings.

5. Seek professional help: If none of the above steps work, it may be best to seek help from a professional technician who can diagnose and fix the issue.

Remember, it's always a good idea to be cautious when adjusting display settings, especially when working with multiple screens. I hope these tips help you resolve the black screen issue on your laptop. Good luck!